Marc Jacobs F/W 2006.07 New York

I dont have to see more! I love this collection! I really think its the best in years!! :woot:

:woot: The show looks gorgeous so far! Love the mix and match of very different styles. I like this much better than last season's... :heart:

Thanks for the pictures, can't wait to see the whole collection!
^ Ditto, JJohnson!

OMG its my 100th post and its on Marc Jacobs! AAAAAH! I LOVE IT! lol but I really love the colors of the show...I love the way he makes his jackets..he gives them a boxy cut

Thx alot kimair for the venue pics...I like to even see the details of the venue...i dunno maybe its just me but the space and the music play a part in my enjoyment of the shows...sorry to keep bothering u, but im still wondering why the company and other companies wait until the last minute to get the clothing into the venue..or the night before to fix dresses?

more getty pics

ncnj7n.jpg

ncnj9i.jpg

ncnjat.jpg

Marc Jacobs is so interesting...the way he can make an outfit...i dunno where he gets his inspirtation from, but I love it... Like i dunno he can take some fabric and mold in into a interesting form...like this tweed jacket I saw last season at Barneys...the edges were fringed on the lil flower on the jacket and it was kinda baggy..yet it was so chic!

wow I love the inertness (if thats a word) of the gloves. I love it when he makes gloves kinda hang off like that..i remember he had some cool ones for LV F/W 2005

sirellyomg I believe that ppl get them from yahoo as they are being posted...just refresh 10000000 times lol :D

sirellyomg said:
where did everyone get these lovely pictures from?
:D

mostly, the first pics that come through are on gettyimages and yahoo

fleur137 said:
mostly, the first pics that come through are on gettyimages and yahoo

do you have a link to the sites?
i want to see more but im too impacient to wait untill tomorrow for style.com

Yep that looks like Karen Elson strutting her stuff....btw how old is she?

sorry ! cant fool me, this is a cut and paste copy of old olivier theyskens collections that he did under his own name. it looks great but its very unoriginal......................

with such a big design team and so much resources i would expect better than copying theyskens so literally

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->