Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2011 - June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like Ashley's outfit, those three shades of blue are great and I think it's a perfect look for spring.

Really loving Ashley's latest long skirt+sweater looks. The blue/blue combination of that sweater with the Chanel bag worked as I'd never imagined it would.

I love how Ashley has finally find the right balance of looking comfortable and transforming her style. The latest one is the perfect example of comfort fashion should look like.

+++++++

She’s always on the go, and earlier today (April 26) Ashley Olsen was spotted out and about in New York City.

ashley-olsen-042611-4.jpg

ashley-olsen-042611-3.jpg

ashley-olsen-042611-2.jpg

ashley-olsen-042611-1.jpg

celebrity gossip

^wow there is a really bad picture in the post!

the skirt looks nice, when she is standing. but not anymore when she is walking!

I like the skirt and shirt in #515 much better! that looks nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
^:lol: yeah the 2nd picture looks weird.

Like the outfit anyway.

Ashley Olsen leaves a hotel in Tribeca - April 27, 2011

EYEPRIME.BLOGSPOT.COM

^^Awesome look! That's totally pure class Ashley :wub:. Always so chic! She kills it.

Ashley Olsen steps out of a hotel in New York City wearing a striped sweater and a red pant suit on Wednesday (April 27).

ashley-olsen-red-pant-suit-stripes-02.jpg
ashley-olsen-red-pant-suit-stripes-02.jpg
ashley-olsen-red-pant-suit-stripes-03.jpg

justjared

That suit is incredible :wub: Is it Calvin Klein?

She KILLS IT, period!!!!
Her suit is absolutely glorious and I love that she paired it with this gorgeous Petit Bateau style top. Moreover with the sandals she really looks fresh and chic.

not sure if i'm liking the sandals, but that outfit is amazing, amazing. :heart:

I must be the only one not liking the outfit on Ash. I think she's far too tiny to pull off this suit... I also hate the oily/wet hair. I think she wouldve looked best with the pants, the striped top and beautifully done hair - like she used to have.

Yes maybe I'm boring... but I think when she tries to be fashionable she mostly fails... Classic suits her best in my opinion :-/

I must be the only one not liking the outfit on Ash. I think she's far too tiny to pull off this suit... I also hate the oily/wet hair. I think she wouldve looked best with the pants, the striped top and beautifully done hair - like she used to have.

Yes maybe I'm boring... but I think when she tries to be fashionable she mostly fails... Classic suits her best in my opinion :-/

I agree. I want to like it--but I just think she could do better. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->