Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2011 - June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute picture! However, MK's hair looks kind of dead and scraggly...not good.

MaybeJaded, thanks for all the oldies! Where can I find more pictures of the outfit in post #32, the one of Ashley with green shorts and a plaid shirt?

#38 loooove that picture, its way too cute!!!!

What a hell??? Ashley, I :heart: you but even I am shaking my head at that outfit? and please drop the hat!:yuk:

Source: Just Jared

The hat, as beautiful as it may be, totally ruins her outfit cause the rest looks pretty good. Love their Vogue shot, though.

That outfit would be soooo good without the scarf. Her shoes are perfect. I wonder if that cute bag is The Row?

:blush: i always love to see the old pictures. mary-kate's face is just not the same anymore.

That outfit would be soooo good without the scarf. Her shoes are perfect. I wonder if that cute bag is The Row?

I am like 80% sure it's actually the LV Speedy Epi in Red.

36596-iID%7B1299613673%7D_360x330.jpg

Bellabag.com

are you sure this is ash?
i mean i know it's her hat but...well if it is she's started to look ALOT like mk lately unfortunately cause her fuller face was gorgeous.

about the outfit, it's a mess

if she dropped the hat or the scarf it'd be much better, the two of them together look atrocious and it's march so fur is a nono.....

The boots are Dries Van Noten. I like them and the bag, but I think they just try to look bad nowadays. They probably want to be recognised more as fashion designers. Did you notice that Mary-Kate didn't promote Beastly at all?

Don't you miss MK being brunette? I think that really suited her...

mkolsen.jpg

people.com

mkolsen9jv.jpg

inreview.com

23vekh700.jpg

inreview.com

Not feeling Ash's new outfit...
And re: MK brunette phase, I'm actually a little surprised she hasn't gone back to it all...

more pictures from before, now MK included. I still can't understand what Ashley is wearing:unsure:

source: OlsenObsessive.net

That bag isn't an epi speedy, it's Prada. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back