MET Costume Institute Exhibition 2017: "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons" red carpet

Celine Dion
FHeO9Py.jpg

Miranda Kerr
aX7jdYM.jpg

getty

After the whole Selena/Abel show, that look on Bella is hilarious.

Celine killing it and taking the Beyonce spot.

t7aMIoD.jpg

Julianne Moore

05HyMrm.jpg

Zoey Deutch

wireimage.co.uk

I want to like Julianne but the styling is a bit off.

Liu Wen's outfit is weird in a really good way.

Bella and her attempt of a "look what you've been missing, ex-boyfriend!!1" moment :lol:

INdYyDg.jpg

Zendaya

2r6yWS7.jpg

Janelle Monae

wireimage.co.uk

Catherine Deneuve and Luke Evans
3gJOXXv.jpg

Fei Fei Sun
n9bzxYc.jpg

getty

aMMqX7b.jpg

Brie Larson

z3Th7vx.jpg

Donna Karan

wireimage.co.uk

LMFAO at both Hadids, both Jenners, Lena Dunham, Ashley Graham, Amy Schumer and Blake Lively. All tragic for different reasons.

I actually think Lily James looks really cute.

Ruby Rose
fKQggKq.jpg

Andrea Riseborough and Tom Ford
z2Y3If3.jpg

Naomi Campbell
dRUgYHi.jpg

Lea Seydoux
mEyN0Gr.jpg

getty

Last edited by a moderator:
The girls who tried to play it safe, along with the ones who wore revealing outfits.... why? I understand that this gala is to honor Rei, not to wear CDG, but I expect more than prom dresses mixed with lacy bodysuits, especially considering Rei said herself she doesn't like revealing outfits. Overall, a disappointment. Rihanna and Katy Perry brought it together.

So far...

QUEENS, KING(S) and PRINCESSES:
CLAIRE DANES, KATY PERRY, RIHANNA, P DIDDY, Lily Aldridge, Jourdan Dunn, Priyanka Chopra, Tracee Ellis Ross, Lily Collins, Sofía Sanchez Barrenechea, Fei Fei Sun.

Very good: Zoë Kravitz, Emmy Rossum, Daktota Johnson, Lena Dunham, Allison Williams, Laura Osnes, Rose Byrne, Joan Smalls, Anna Wintour.

Worst: Alexa Chung, Felicity Jones, Kerry Washington, Salma Hayek, Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner, Diane von Furstenberg.

AND there is something in that Blake Lively's dress that bothers me a lot, but I don't know if I could say that was a TOTAL MISS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha Lane, Zoe Kravitz, Dakota Johnson and Halle Berry and Lilly Collins all look stunning! Everyone os basic and boring AF jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->