MET Costume Institute Exhibition 2017: "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons" red carpet

Who is the guy behind Maggie in post #230? He's serving better looks than the other male celebs.

Kinda disappointed with Rihanna honestly, she could've pull off a much better CDG look

Sarah Paulson
gwmx43W.jpg

Rihanna
53rf4ld.jpg

getty

Gigi is like she got attacked on her way there but decide to go either way. I always like Rihanna, she wears weird things but she can make them work. I also like Cara, Solagne

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruth Negga in Valentino!

yvh60Bx.jpg

twitter.com/fleagull

Disappointed in Lupita.

The good looks are really good. But the bad ones are beyond awful.

Blake, Halle and Rita Ora are walking nightmares.

Naomi, Stella y Kate
8wMx4QV.jpg

Chrissy Teigen
LIftopR.jpg

getty

BKBjGpC.jpg

Kate Hudson

ka0vuF6.jpg

Naomi Watts

wireimage.co.uk

theres a girl with a big afro and red dress am interested in seeing

Biggest surprise of the night. Who knew Mandy Moore and Michael Kors would create such an interesting end result?

yFd0bcH.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

So happy seeing the Hadids and Jenners trying too hard!!!

The last few years Beyonce has been allotted the final time slot for the red carpet entrance. It's definitely a Power position and acknowledges the significance of her attendance.

I was soooo curious to see who would get it this year, since Queen Bey won't be there. I had assumed Rihanna would be the natural choice. But I was wrong and of course I was wrong. Because who could be more perfect than the legend that is Celine Dion. Especially after having genuinely become a bit of an overnight fashionista over the past year or so.

Celine Dion gets the "last one to walk on the red carpet" honours. Bravo Diva!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->