MISFITS - new drama on E4

I am so PISSED that Robert is leaving! WTF!
The show won't be the same without him. I don't see the same dynamic working at all.
He's the character that holds them all together.
Plus, how are they going to explain his absence?
They can't kill him off, because his character is immortal! :cry:

:lol::lol::lol: True.. I suspect he's going to go off with his GF and baby and live happily ever after.. pretty lame send off if you ask me:innocent:

It's a shame Robs leaving and it won't be the same without him, he was a big part of what made the show what it was, but it was one of those inevitabilities and I don't think Iwan will be far behind. There's always a feeling with some actors that they're always going to move on to something bigger and particularly Rob. It's like Aidan leaving Being Human, no big surprise really.

C'mon, we still have Kelly! :D She' the funniest to me. Nathan and Curtis showed the least character developement. Nathan was the funny guy though and Curtis is just a wee bit bland.

^Curtis is so boring.
But Nathan seriously had some of the BEST lines on the show and the way he interacts with the other characters is priceless. :lol:

Abena20

Also love this one.

jerfiner

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finished to watch the whole serie right now and I can't wait for Misfits 3!!

I'm curious to know what will happen with Nathan. Happily ever after ending will be an "easy" ending. Besides he's an idiot (the best and funniest idiot in the world!). He meet the pregnant girl, she gives birth and they will live together and happy, seriously? Wouldn't Nathan ruin that relationship? It doesn't have sense for me. I rather to think that anyone will kill the new girl or something unexpected will happen.

On the other hand, I think they will change their powers or maybe some of them will do. Things make me think that because Alisha doesn't want her power back, she knows what is to have it, now they have money to buy other ones and they all are 'the superheroes', she needs a new power. When she was with Simon of the future, he told her that she would know why he's able to touch her when it's the moment. He didn't say that she hasn't got power any more, just that he's able to touch her, no?
Other thing is that when Alisha and the Simon of the future were together, he was everywhere when it was necessary and it's possible that he's got Curtis' power or similar one. If not, I don't understand how there were two Simon. How if his power was invisibility?

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ she deserved it, kelly is my fave!! god, i cannot wait for season 3, it's taking TOO LONG!!

I'm a new fan :flower: Love the show. I discovered it just by an accident :smile:

I can't wait it to start again, it's seriously one of the best show I've ever watched. I still die when I think about Nathan's triple quote , or Kelly's GIFS. Her accent is simply magic.

This show is seriously hilarious. I just hope the humor won't be effected by the loss of Nathan. :(
I think it can still work without him.

I think it will. Nathan showed the least character developement. And really, you love a guy like Nathan when he's not in your presence. If he was, you'd want to kick him in the nuts.

Joseph Gilgun is going to join the cast of Misfits. What a great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->