Miu Miu F/W 10.11 : Daphne, Ginta, Lindsey & Siri by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

Love this!!! :heart: Love their stares. They both look stunning in that shot. So Miu Miu! Can't wait to see the rest!

Looks promising indeed, but Ginta is ruining this shot for me. The way she is embracing Siri is strange, like a football player would pose with another team mate. I do definitely want to see more, though. :heart:

What a pretty ad. I like it, although it reminds me last season's campaign. Siri looks great, hope we'll get HQ soon.

i so loooove this!it's one of the best miu miu ads from the last couple of season :woot:

much much better than last season's for sure. They are both the ideal girls, but Ginta steals the shot for me. lovely!

I guess I'm in the minority, but this is very forgettable. I hope the other images will be better.

^I´m with you, I love it but it´s a little boring...i need to see the whole campaign:judge:

I guess I'm in the minority, but this is very forgettable. I hope the other images will be better.

I'm with you on this too. It doesn't have that excitement yet, but Ginta and Siri do have potential.
Before I make a judgement, I'd have to see some more images. Hopefully there is a more.. exciting shot.

This is so pretty:heart:
So glad this turned out so well and Ginta and Siri make such a perfect combination. They're the quintessential Miu Miu girls that I think exude the label perfectly.

in theory, they're a good pair, but i'll have to wait for more to make judgement

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->