Miu Miu F/W 10.11 : Daphne, Ginta, Lindsey & Siri by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

pretty boring and generic... almost a bit tacky, like a cheap version of the FW09 campaign :ermm:

Nice, but it's still just two girls standing in front of a white background, it could be a campaign for Topshop.

all the vibrant color going on in this collection and this is the ad ther come up with

*SHAME!!*

Yes i gree need have diferent crtery the models are great but the campaing say amazing no no

Siri and Ginta looks stunning. but i guess this ad boring. No, Just a typical Miu Miu ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, it's simple and pretty and displays the clothes well.

Gorgeous! Love Siri, Like Ginta, they look great and I love the clothes too! Its a winner, IMO. <3

There is no question that Miu Miu have done better and sharper advertising in the past, and although there is nothing exciting about this ad.......what is special about it, is the chemistry between Ginta & Siri and compliment each other so well. Neither girl is trying to outdo the other. Both look amazing and intense and very beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing other pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I very much like this one and think the simplicity works well, and as said before Siri and Ginta compliment each other very well.

Fashion editor - Joe McKenna
Hair - Luigi Murenu
Makeup - Lucia Pieroni
Casting - Russel Marsh

Info by models.com

Just got it from my office. I work in Miu Miu btw..So here is just the super super lousy quality i took from my iphone.

photo-2-1.jpg

photo-8.jpg

photo-3-1.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-6-1.jpg

photo-7-1.jpg

Sorry. Photobucket has been a b*tch. Some photos are not rotated as I adjusted it to... Wanted to quickly let u guys see it!

OMG, thank you SO much for snapping those for us, MTRLB! :buzz: So happy to see Lindsey, I did expect her to be here, but still :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->