|
mboscono_03sept_kassbday.jpg

Mariacarla & Angela Lindvall

mboscono_08febbs_valentino3.jpg
|
mboscono_08febbs_versace.jpg

She's also in friendship with supermodels Eva Riccobono & Liya Kebede

nymag.com

Anna de Rijk and Dorothea seems to be good friends, they live in the same apartment too.

Intermission@facebook , twitter.com/fridagustavsson , style.com , modelsoffduty.com

Lily Donaldson and Caroline Trentini
Mariacarla and Raquel Zimmermann
Heather Marks and Caroline Trentini
Cintia Dicker and Caroline Trentini
Lily Donaldson and Caroline Winberg

...are really good friends!

I'd say Lily D and Gemma. Is that not obvious? I have so much proof.
Sasha and all the eastern European girls. Vlada, Snejana, Maryna, etc. Gorgeous group of girls.

Daphne and Hailey are pretty good friends,wouldn't you say?...i've been seeing them together a lot in the backstage:D

forum.hr

Irina K. said at her formspring that her best model friends are Diana Farkhullina, Kasia S., Jules Mordovets and Valeria Dmitrienko.
i wonder why she didn't mention Anabela :( they seemed really good friends in backstage pics, but that was maybe a bit long time ago, i dunno...

Maud Welzen - Iris Egbers- Daphne Groeneveld. Personal source.

Patricia - Mirte - Lisanne - Hanne G- Jacquelyn J (Patricia's personal hyves with photos of them wachting Dutch soccer team, in café's etc also some of them on the street with all of them together.)
1026574139_5_R6aF.jpeg

Patricia hyves. (she gave a permission to put modelphotos from her hyves though)

Last edited by a moderator:
Irina K. said at her formspring that her best model friends are Diana Farkhullina, Kasia S., Jules Mordovets and Valeria Dmitrienko.
i wonder why she didn't mention Anabela :( they seemed really good friends in backstage pics, but that was maybe a bit long time ago, i dunno...

no worries, they are still friends. :wink: distance interferes; that's all.

In last week's French Elle, there is an interview of Caroline Trentini in which she says that Heidi Mount is her best friend and she is the godmother of her son Liam. I had no idea these girls were close!

^WTF?! Are you serious? I've never even seen a picture of them together!

In last week's French Elle, there is an interview of Caroline Trentini in which she says that Heidi Mount is her best friend and she is the godmother of her son Liam. I had no idea these girls were close!

Haha, wow, this is so random! Have they ever even been photographed together? I always thought Carol was friends with mostly just the Brazilian chicks.

Camille Rowe + Anna Speckhart :heart:

joe4293.jpg
97799906.jpg

collage-of-camille-and-anna.jpg

936full-anna-christine-speckhart.jpg

listal.com

Don't know how to embed but this helps a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnS8DSwaG4Y

from models.com/youtube - their model ID friends

Jourdan/Karlie + Cara D now.
Arizona seems to friends with Cara/Karlie too.

Zuzanna B/Anais P/Hailey Clauson/Daphne G

A lot of people are friends with Hanne Gaby because she seems chill and fun

I think Australian girls hang out from time to time Ruby Jean Wilson / Bambi, Chinese girls of course, Brazilian girls - Aline Weber / Daiene C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->