Model Best Friends

Alek Wek & Eva Riccobono

Don't know if they're super close, but this picture is really really cute!

@Francesco Scognamilio's F/W 2012 show last February in Milan

ceccarini.blogspot.com

Don't know how to embed but this helps a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnS8DSwaG4Y

from models.com/youtube - their model ID friends

Jourdan/Karlie + Cara D now.
Arizona seems to friends with Cara/Karlie too.

Zuzanna B/Anais P/Hailey Clauson/Daphne G

A lot of people are friends with Hanne Gaby because she seems chill and fun

I think Australian girls hang out from time to time Ruby Jean Wilson / Bambi, Chinese girls of course, Brazilian girls - Aline Weber / Daiene C

Recently I see more pics of Karlie with Cara and Cara with Jourdan, seems like Jourdan/Karlie isn't that much anymore! But I can be wrong? I just browsed to a huge part of Cara's thread and she's very close friends with Arizona too, yes!
Kim Noorda and Iekeliene Stange were friends too, but don't know how that it atm since I don't follow Kim's thread anymore...

Any updates on others??
I know Hanne and Kasia were close friends (even lived together) but its been a while since I saw pictures of the two of them !

Last edited by a moderator:
And also, does anyone know sth about Constance?
when I see backstage pictures, there's not really a girl that reoccurs a lot!

I remember reading she spent the holiday with Mathilde Frachon and Charlotte di Calypso

Hanne and Kasia are still friends, they were at Coachella together.

And they seem to be friends with a lot of 'good girls'. Mirte, Jacquelyn, Sara, Josephine, Daria, Julia.

And Daria and Ginta are good friends, also with Natasha.

I'd say Gisele's closest model friends have been Fernanda Tavares,Michelle Alves,Carmen Kass,Frankie Rayder, & maybe Karolina Kurkova/Angela Lindvall.

And also, does anyone know sth about Constance?
when I see backstage pictures, there's not really a girl that reoccurs a lot!

She lives in NY with Charlotte di Calypso, and hangs out with other french models like Mathilde, Sigrid or Heloise!
and she's friends with Ginta, Daria S., J. Jablonski and Karlie too!

Maryna Linchuk and Sasha Pivovarova are good friends.

Maryna Linchuk and Katsia Zingarevich Damankova are good friends.

Jacquelyn Jablonski and Joan Smalls seem to be friends.

Erin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge are good friends.

^^I wonder who're the closest model friends of Sigrid's cos she's just too lay-low. I know Constance and maybe Patricia is. She also got some smiling backstage pics wiz Daria S n Dorothea. Are they friends,too?

Monika Sawicka and Marcelina Sowa
Amanda Noorgard and Tilda Lindstam
Maryna Linchuk and Magdalena Frackowiak
Maryna Linchuk and Sasha Pivovarova
Natasha Poly and Naty C.
Aline Weber and Cintia Dicker

Magdalena Frackowiak and Olga Sheerer and I know Kate Moss and Frankie Rayder are good friends, but I haven't seen those two together in a while.

Karlie Kloss is also friends with Jourdan Dunn.

I've seen pictures of Nimue Smit and Kendra Spears (she mentions her in the MDC video), and Nimue is also friends with Imogen and Marike Le Roux.

Juana Burga & Ataui Deng
Kevork_Kiledjian_Spring_2012_Backstage_BLUb_ZYNAI.jpg

AdrU, please provide the source of your picture, otherwise it will be removed.
Thank you :flower:

^ Yes, Heidi even did a short video about Lara for Calvin Klein's 'We Love Lara' campaign- it is on YouTube under the CK Channe, and Style.com has lots of backstage pics of them together from their shows...:wink:

Miranda Kerr said Lily Aldridge is her best friend.

Gisele Bündchen, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio… must be nice to be in the company of such great models. So, who is your VS BFF?
To be honest, they are all great girls but we don’t get the chance to all hang out as we are all quite busy. When we do get together, we all have a great time. Lily Aldridge is one of my best friends and has been for over six years.
statusmagonline.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->