Model Casting S/S 11

rag and bone casting was my favourite so far

I agree with you. Love Brokaw's picks when it comes to newfaces. Seeing Ilva @ Supreme, Basia of IMG and Wilhelmina's Melodie there was amazing. Definitely one of my favorite castings in NY (along Rodarte which is often pretty cool as well, curious about this season's show!).

^^ Thanks :flower: I will try to find her on TFS but with just Brit to go on, I'm not sure I will! :lol:

I loooved Wang's Casting!!! gotta love Omahyra, Rose, Joan, Ming, Anja, Kasia, etc etc...

^ Yes! Can't believe Omahyra was there! :D Christina Kruse + KK + Karen Elson = perfect casting.

Ah Thanks. Those name changes are always.. so different lol.

So to open up the discussion.. I know exclusives aren't what they used to be and whatnot, but which anticipated girls have yet to show up in any of the shows?

The obvious one is Ann Kenny at the moment..

Jessica Clarke seemed to have a bit of buzz.. but no where to been seen yet.

ETA: These 3 girls mentioned so far are DNA girls :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
and with Raquel no longer doing runway like she used to, DNA is looking thin:innocent:

I was a bit dissapointed by Alexander Wangs casting.
Nice suprises were Aggy and Karolina!

So to open up the discussion.. I know exclusives aren't what they used to be and whatnot, but which anticipated girls have yet to show up in any of the shows?

The obvious one is Ann Kenny at the moment..

Ann Kenny / DNA
Daphne Groeneveld / Women
Theres Alexandersson / IMG
Jessica Clarke / DNA
Melinda Szepesi / DNA

and there are a couple of Silent girls, who I thought we'd have seen by now (Ludmilla, Mariane, Marya), but I may have just missed them.

I think we might see one of the girls mentioned above at MJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->