Model Casting S/S 11

^Perhaps with the celebrities...but the models? He has always been associated with diverse casts and the best of the best names - so seeing as how that cast heavily defines the current generation of top girls of every background, I think it's very much consistent with his brand image, especially one that is being rejuvenated.

Last edited by a moderator:
A solid cast at Tom Ford, would've loved to see Karmen Pedaru as well, I don't think anyone would complain if she replaced Carolyn for example. :innocent:

yeah it was nice to see some "old faces"...
I really like spotting new girls at the shows, but I think it is good to have a bit variety, and Carolina's cast was very solid and sophisticated :smile:

Yeah, the Tom Ford cast was pretty amazing indeed...I really wish there were pictures to look at. I like how the cast includes girls of today that you'd think of doing his Gucci shows if he were still at Gucci now. I mean, Edita, Liu Wen, Anja...imagine how excellent they would've looked in some of his Gucci collections :heart:

Oh and Lauren Hutton, hell yeah!

I liked Herrera as well...always a nice variety of established and new girls. Excellently elegant cast.

I think the castings have been so boring this season. So many cool girls got show cards I was hoping to see some different faces of the runway :/

Alessandra will be at Marc Jacobs. What other Katie Grand darlings will take to the runway?

Ooh that's good to hear! I do love Ale on the runway :D

Freja freaking Beha. I miss all the 05/06 so much but yet the only one still walking is Freja. WHY??? And what's worse, she's opening/closing every show she does. I liked her about a year and a half ago before this whole craze started, when she was around in smaller dozes, but this is just too much.

Also, MJ show had way too many jank walkers.

Marc's casting was a great mix of everyone - but most of all I thought the casting suited the collection beautifully. And I would like to thank him for using redheads (Ilva, Luisa, Chantal)! :wink:

Marc's casting was a great mix of everyone - but most of all I thought the casting suited the collection beautifully. And I would like to thank him for using redheads (Ilva, Luisa, Chantal)! :wink:

Yes! I cannot believe all the redhead love. I can't wait to see the video.

Freja freaking Beha. I miss all the 05/06 so much but yet the only one still walking is Freja. WHY??? And what's worse, she's opening/closing every show she does. I liked her about a year and a half ago before this whole craze started, when she was around in smaller dozes, but this is just too much.
YES! There were so many better girls from those years, and I hate Freja so obviously I'm sick of her, but she's everywhere and it every show and her hair always looks the same and really that's what bothers me the most about her lol.

Her hair is the thing I love the most about her :lol: But it's only her hair, I don't care about the rest, really.

YES! There were so many better girls from those years, and I hate Freja so obviously I'm sick of her, but she's everywhere and it every show and her hair always looks the same and really that's what bothers me the most about her lol.

I don't mind Freja, but I don't really get the huge fascination about her either (hello top 10 models of the decade? according to style...) I mean when I first noticed her at Miu Miu/Prada when she debuted.. I never would have guessed she would be where she is today..

LOL@ all the freja hate.oh yes because the absence of your favorite girl is all her fault:rolleyes:

i agree about the redhead love! it's about time!!:heart:

Freja gets casted because so many industry people love her(im not kidding)
she just seems to be one of those extremely likeable people

but as far as casting...it is soooooo random in NY i mean I am looking at these shows and I feel like we are looking at S/S 2010 or S/S 2009 its those girls getting all the shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->