Model Casting S/S 18

&Oumie Jammeh:heart:

By the way , very weird to me to not see Tami at Valentino , if I'm not wrong she never missed a show

I noticed that too. No Camille, Lineisy, or Yasmin either. Sad.

Also is it just me or do i feel like the “newfaces” of this season are getting more and more generic looking that they just start to blend in with each other?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lauren de Graaf is in Paris.. hopefully that means Chanel.

Really expected to see Marland Backus as one of the names in the Balenciaga show. I guess it's safe to say she's Balenciaga's muse, perhaps?

Great to see Julie Hoomans!

Dang, she finally appears in Valentino! Finally my prayers come true! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Also is it just me or do i feel like the “newfaces†of this season are getting more and more generic looking that they just start to blend in with each other?

This exactly.

balenciaga casting again in problems

It feels great to take a 12 hour trip for a client, be fitted after waiting for hours, agree to have your hair cut for their show, only to be cancelled the following day. Now that you're finally paying attention to "model's rights" (I also got that doctors note to confirm a healthy BMI) maybe I'd feel better if I met with your so called therapist that's on call 24/7. Thanks for the haircut @balenciaga Thanks @kering_official

Louise Parker posted on her IG and James Scully already replied to her.

the funny thing is that Rami posted a screenshot on his instagram page and that's how I found out

Holy ****. So proud of Louise for calling them out. Especially since she was probably contacted as a special request.

Oh, Balenciaga..... and I thought those Crocs were bad enough. Good on Louise for calling them out, and James for responding to both her and the people defending Balenciaga. Sad.

Even if it's "normal" per what those people defending Balenciaga said, I could see this come across as unethical. Nothing's more painful than being cancelled in the last minute it seems... :(

Amanda Googe, Michi Delane, Leila Goldkuhl, Greta Varlese at Chanel. I expect to see Kaia there as well, and probably at Miu Miu, and maybe Louis Vuitton too.

No Bella/Gigi/Kendall at Chanel either. :smile:

Happy to see Rianne there. Paris has treated her well.

So as everyone predicted, Kaia did indeed open Chanel :rofl:

Lovely to see no instagirls in Paris, only Gigi at Isabel Marant. I doubt Bella was actually sick like she said, it's obviously what you'd say when you're just not getting booked. She was in Paris looking perfectly fine and well in all the paparazzi photos :rolleyes:

Kaia opening Chanel was so expected but I'm SHOOK about all instagirls not walking the show as we all know Karl loves them (Fendi campaigns, Kendall walking Chanel nonstop since FW14...)! I can't believe Kaia destroyed 3 girls' careers in just 1 season LOL
What a HUGE FLOP Paris week has been for all of them: Gigabyte 1 show, Kendull and Bella ZERO

No instagirls at Miu Miu.
Their reign is about to finish.. It's time for Kaia. And it's so much better.

is today the last day of fw ? I didn't find the schedule

it's great to see the industry goes back to its roots which focusing on real models and designers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->