Models Who Aren't That Tall

Oh you are asking for trouble putting Snejana in that group calling her Russian :lol: I know of some Ukrainians who get violent when they are called Russian haha.

Just going through the old posts in this thread I can't believe people thought Isabeli was so little! Unless she grew from when this thread started, I've always thought she was tall! Well not tall tall like Irina, but at least 5'9.

And I never would have thought Anna J. was small, but now that it was mentioned here, I have noticed she is about the same height as Sasha!

I didn't even realise!!! haha. Sorry Snejana, please don't stab me if you're reading:smile:
There are picks of Anna J and Edita around and they're around the sae height. Just look at a finale line up and you'll see she isn't 5'9 or so.

It is said that the average runway height these days is 5'11, but I think more 5'9, tbh

Is it just me or Natasha isn't really wearing heels?

Natasha is 5'10 and Irina is 6'1 plus Irina's wearing heels.

Christina is 5'2.

It looks like she's wearing flats though :lol:

Irina is such a giant, no one should stand beside her.

Her Karlie and Frida should stick together :rofl:

^ Chanel Iman is only 5'11 in her head. She never struck me as tall. I understand that Mariacarla and Lily D are around 5'7. Apparently Lily is constantly wearing skyscraper heals, which can be misleading. Not sure where I got it, but i'm sure it was in The Etc's.... thread

I stood next to Lily D once and she is 5ft 10 for sure, maybe even a teeny bit taller

Don't think Lily's 5'7, that's a little too short, but perhaps not quite 5'10 either? Somehow her shape/structure makes her seem taller, like what happens with Chanel.

Yeah, went through Lily's thread earlier to see how true my comment was. Maybe 5'7 was a stretch, but I maintain that she is not 5'10. There was a pic of her posing, fully dressed backstage, with Magdalena and Lily was considerably shorter. So 5'8 or so maybe...

yes Lily is not that tall. i've met her too and she seemed tall because she had 20 cms of heels :wink:

^It might have been from you, that I got Lily being 'short' from, Francy. haha. (In the 'Models you've met' thread)

probably :P but you also can tell it from her backstage pics.. she is normal height for a model anyway. she is not masha or sasha of course

Yeah, that's what I was thinking and saying in one of my others posts, that I don't think the average model height is 5'11. More 5'9ish

hm... i'd never think lily is shorter than 5'10, and i remember reading somewhere that magdalena is 6 ft tall

btw, who's the masha you're referring to FI? novoselova or tyelna?

i dun think lily is shorter than 5'8
thats a pic from calvin klein s/s 07 backstage
she was comparing height with gemma. u can see shes just a bit shorter than gemma, and gemma is 5'10

m164015142.jpg

source: ilovegemmaward.com

well, there's definitely two inches there that she is shorted than gemma though...

#2617 she's 174, right? :smile:

gemma is taller than 5'10 if i'm not mistaken, she started when she was barely 14 and she was 5'10. she grew up later

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->