Models Who Aren't That Tall

To me it looks like Estelle but on style.com they credit her as Tatjana Patitz so I'm confused.

Tatjana is on the left and Estelle on the right.
esten.jpg

celebgalz.com & my screencap

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you read the comments above you would know why we're "debating" whether it's Estelle or Tatjana because they're not the same height ( 5'7 / 5'11 ).

Anyway now that I look closer on the runway pic I feel like it's Tatjana. So Baptiste must be 5'10 maybe more. :lol:

Anna S. has been discussed several times on this thread before. But: if she's actually a shortie - Maryna must be aswell. Because on this pic they look about the same height to me (if Maryna was standing straight)

stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se

^^ but you can see that Anna is wearing boots w/ a 1-2 inch heel and standing up pretty straight while Maryna's boots are flat and she is standing w/ a more slouched posture there

ah sure dear! :lol: she surely is taller than me :lol:

i said that maybe because when i met her she had no heels (i guess) so she was not so much taller than me.

What would you say is average model height? 5'9 is the minimum agencies like to throw out there, so that'd be the obvious guess, but I've always been under the impression that the majority of models are 5'10.

well, during the days i've met models, i had a general view of their height. i can say that, there are some models that if you see them in the street, they are noticed for their beauty, but maybe the height is quite normal. while there are some other models that really scare you for howhuge they are, i remember for example tanya or michaela kocianova.

Yeah, I always thought Tanya was very tall. I think Maryna is average height. I never saw a picture of her that lead me to think she's not tall. :unsure:

my friend(who is 5'7) met sasha and said they were the same height. there you have it.

I think 5'7 isn't enough for fashion. And Sasha is obviously pretty much in fashion. :unsure:

^ I have to respectfully disagree... some of the greatest editorial faces of the last fifty years or so were rather tiny (Gia, Kate, Devon, Sasha, and Mona). If I were a fashion power player, I would probably cast taller girls for shows and such, but the edits and ads would be based on their looks. In my honest opinion, there are a few too many ugly tall girls getting work these days just because they're tall... :innocent:

Erin Wasson is about 5' 7.Shorty.but not like Sasha or Mona.

But isn't Sasha 5'7? Erin is listed at 5'10, so she's probably 5'8/5'8.5 like Agyness.

^ I know. I agree. But, she's on the runway as well. And she's definitely always perfect, whatever she does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->