Models Who Aren't That Tall

Maybe when she first wakes up in the morning... d'management has her at 5'6 flat, and I'd doubt they'd need to alter the height of someone as established as she is, so she probably is a legit 5'6.

I heard you can lose 6 cm during the day, because of all of the actions you have throughout. But of course next morning your height is back. :smile:

I'm surprised this photo of Ranya hasn't been posted yet...
sy3611.jpg

Madiie rythland is kinda short too. I think shes listed at 5'9 but saw her today and even from a couples meters away i could tell she is my height or a smidge (just really a smidge) smaller. :smile:

Karlie is very tall haha I love the picture with her and Chanel Iman

Anja Rubik is actually 176cm and less...??
FTV's staff is so cute...
34s3zhg.jpg

I bet Anja really is about 1.76 metres, I've seen her compared to other models and she looks smaller, I think she gives off an impression of being much taller because she is so thin and her body is well-proportioned.

My height varies about 2-3cm from morning to night, but 6cm is crazy.. I guess it depends?? Pretty baffling though, I'm pretty sure most people only have up to 3cm difference...

you should be a bit shorter as the day goes by, since you're on your feet and the muscles loosen.

that's why you buy shoes in the later part of the day because your feet swell a bit.

Who is the model second from the right in that picture? She's tiny, too. Is it Esti Ginzberg?

6cm is far too much.. maybe 4 cm max. The decrease in height throughout the day is caused by the spine shrinking from the weight of your body- when you sleep theres is little weight on the spine allowing for it to stretch and an increase in height! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->