Models Who Aren't That Tall

From the top of my head: Roch Barbot, Ambrose Olsen, Oliver Cheshire, Luke Worrall, Simon Tham.

I also think Evandro Soldati & Sean Opry aren't that tall either, but their success deff overshadows that.

page0022medium.jpg

Marina P, Hannah H & Irina K... :innocent:

MyFBD.com

From the top of my head: Roch Barbot, Ambrose Olsen, Oliver Cheshire, Luke Worrall, Simon Tham.

I also think Evandro Soldati & Sean Opry aren't that tall either, but their success deff overshadows that.

Wow, thats cool to know, thank you!!! ^_^ I never knew that Luke was short(well, not SHORT, but...you know. lol:(woot:!

how tall is Abbey Lee? I always thought she was the 5'11 listed, but lately at the PFW I've seen some taller girls. Like her finale walk at Lagerfeld, you can clearly see Karlie K tower over her

abbey lee is a bit smaller than karmen pedaru if that helps... :lol:

PONY RYDER: You where the face of D&G and Prada Resort. OK, Meghan, please tell us this, are you taller than Sasha Pivovarova? :smile:
MEGHAN COLLISON: Hmmm well Im 5'11 so maybe ;-)

from pony-ryder

Funny question :lol:

The Pony Ryder interview with Cameron Russell says she started out as 5'7 and grew up to be 5'10.Either is a great height I think,it makes you stand out from the Giant Russian Mafia.
Cameron and Liliane Ferrarezi in 2004 (Liliane is 5'6)
100108450.jpg

in 2010
00050m.jpg

both from style.com

I'd say cameron is 1.70 from some pics i've seen, in which she was compared to models whose height i'm sure

Well she looks about the same height as Arlenis here,isn't Arlenis 5'11 ? :flower:
s09_22.jpg

ninawestervelt.wordpress.com

oh thanks...hmmm maybe I'll ask her on twitter then. You and Isabeli, awww.

Cameron has definitely grown since she started. She used to be really short but I think she's somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10 now, estimated of course but it shows in her photos if you compare befores and afters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->