Myspace.com model profiles

teleyes

Reaction score
Well i am possitive most of us know of myspace.com and probably many of us have an account there. It seems there are many models who do aswell. Most recognized are the girls from ANTM, due to their t.v exposure. What i've noticed is that there seems to be profiles of actual ( not to put down the antm girls) models, i have seen : Daria, Tiuu, Bruna, Cintia, Liliane, Marija, Natasha P. , and a couple of others. But for some odd reason ( okay not that odd) i wonder if those profiles are fake.......well they seem fake, does anyone know the status of their authenticity? ( regarding the non ANTM girls)

ive seen a few models on there, most of the accounts i would say are real. But those are the ones i have seen....but they werent the caliber of the models you mentioned.

99.9% of the 'top' model's myspace's are fake. For one the English is just far too good. And the pictures they post can be found anywhere on this forum. :wink:

yourbestfriend said:
ive seen a few models on there, most of the accounts i would say are real. But those are the ones i have seen....but they werent the caliber of the models you mentioned.

Oh, that makes me very curious :innocent: any names?

[woohoo 100 posts!]

That's what puzzled me. The english is perfect, yet when enquired in serbian to 'marija' and spanish to 'liliane' ( seen she said she spoke spanish) they replied in english. Also the photos....... I'm shocked how many people befriend them thinking they are actually who they claim to be.

Ohh whats the links, Ild love to suss! :innocent:
I remember seeing that Cintia had one but its not in English so I cant read it :shock:

Carols and Natashas are fake, you can tell...theyre "friends" LyK OMG my Fav ShoW evar Was versaCe aNd DiOr!

marijas looks fake too, why would she be in a wal mart ad when shes from serbia, and the story in her about me sounds fake. I dont think any model would really write all about modelling in their about mes.

I think Daria's looks fake too.. I mean you can find all of the pictures she posted on style.com

lol...I just love that comment on one of Cintia's pics where someone asks" are you a model??" :lol:

i'm friends with "sarah seewar" idk, the pictures are candids & i've never seen them posted on this forum.

Personally, i think it's all one person pretending to be all these models. The layouts all look similar and blah... unless they're complete morons.. I think they'd talk about something besides modeling :blink:

yourbestfriend said:
Carols and Natashas are fake, you can tell...theyre "friends" LyK OMG my Fav ShoW evar Was versaCe aNd DiOr!
I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Nadia said:
i'm friends with "sarah seewar" idk, the pictures are candids & i've never seen them posted on this forum.

Sarah's is real. I can't believe I found her on there after not seeing her for almost a year in the city. :lol:

sasseestefanie said:
Personally, i think it's all one person pretending to be all these models. The layouts all look similar and blah... unless they're complete morons.. I think they'd talk about something besides modeling :blink:

that must be one super free person with alot of time in their hands.........

yourbestfriend said:

marijas looks fake too, why would she be in a wal mart ad when shes from serbia, and the story in her about me sounds fake. I dont think any model would really write all about modelling in their about mes.

:lol::lol:

sasseestefanie said:

I noticed that too, all the webpages have runway pics panning across the page....man they must be full of it if theyre real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->