The Model Agency (Channel 4)

Info about the next two episodes (and that's the end of the series:(

EPISODE 6

The agency changes gear after the chaos of London Fashion Week. Now they're preparing to hype their new girl Leomie through the final chapter of Paris and then on to booking her first major magazine shoots, which could lead to big money in future high-profile campaigns.

As Head of New Faces Annie, Director of Scouting Anthony and Senior Booker Aidan get behind their girl, an unexpected drama unfolds when world famous photographer Mario Testino asks to meet Premier's other 'new face', India, for a possible campaign for Burberry.

There's only one problem: India decided to turn her back on modelling when she was in New York at the beginning of the Show Season. Desperate for India not to miss out on this dream opportunity, Annie tries to persuade her to go for the Burberry job.

Meanwhile, Leomie begins to realise the success that Premier had predicted for her, taking it all in her stride but excited about what her future holds. She becomes the toast of Paris, opening one of the top shows and booking her first major fashion shoot for Italian Vogue, setting her on a path to potentially life-changing riches.
EPISODE 7

In the final episode of the series, tough decisions are being made as the agency decides to drop some of the models currently on its books, new girls Abbie and India-Madeleine face some home truths, and boss Carole talks candidly about the Hague trial and her relationship with supermodel Naomi Campbell.

In summer 2010 Carole was called as a witness in the trial of the former president of Liberia, Charles Taylor. Footage of her seven-hour cross-interrogation is intercut with Carole's reflections on the experience and interviews with the Premier bookers who were drawn into the case after Annie posted photos of a 'Blood Diamonds party' held at the agency on Facebook.

Chris, Carole and Sissy talk about the impact that Naomi Campbell had on their business and personal lives: a relationship that has ended in a commercial dispute. Carole visits her lawyer in preparation for the court case.

New face Abbie is struggling to find work and visits Annie to discuss her options. The ambition is for her to become a show girl, but at 5'9" she's still considered too short for the catwalk and has difficulty walking in high heels.

Meanwhile walk-in India-Madeleine makes a strong impression. New girls have to be snapped up quickly before other model scouts move in. But being signed is just the first step; both Abbie and India-Madeleine will need to work hard, deal with criticism about their appearance, and invest time and money if they want to make it in the business.

As new models are brought in to the agency, Carole decides to call time on some of the models who've been less successful. It's a harsh process and for many of the girls this will be the end of their career with Premier.

Tensions rise as the bookers defend their girls; Sissy attacks Carole for her ruthless attitude, while Carole is quick to remind them that this is a business and she's not prepared to keep girls on the books who aren't delivering.

Grrrr... I am still trying to find someplace to watch Episode 5!

i wonder if this was taped before or after darya's vogue italia spread, it has to have been afterwards, right?

I think it's featured in the next episode. In the review it showed her shooting the editorial which looks exciting.

The last episode was really interesting and I felt so sorry for Coco when those men took her phone. Darya is a staggeringly beautiful girl although he attitude was a little poor. She seemed to have a good relationship with her clients, though, and the episode made me feel more sad for her rather than angry. Her apology seemed very sincere although Aidan was right to tackle her about the issue.

The next episode looks really interesting. Poor India! It would have been brilliant if she'd got the Burberry campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
the male model at the end of last weeks episode is brett reeves, he lived in the town beside mine and one of my friends dated him. interested to see what happens with him.

How are you all seeing the videos on that ezstvstream link? It just replays the first episode every time I click into a different ep.

oxymoron will you be uploading the rest of ep 4? :flower:

I could view the videos.

I really felt sympathy for Darya. She seems very angry about having to work far away from her family starting at 15. The comment about feeling like she was 25 when she was 15 was sad. She had to back down and apologize for her 'bad attitude' but it seems like she is rightfully resentful. What has happened to her high school education? She might like to sabotage her chances, but she is too beautiful :(to be back home hanging out with her friends.

On the other side we see India, who obviously is able to choose not to model. Her brother is at Cambridge, so she might have that opportunity too. Rather than having to undress in front of a dressing room full of strangers with cameras. Many 16-yr-olds might not be ready to jump into that, even if they thought at age 13 it might be cool to be a model.

Fortunately for the agency, Leomie is (reluctantly) willing to give up her college classes and acts like she is enjoying it, despite the shot with the tear in her eye. So she makes her sacrifice, but know she at least has a chance of eventually making some money.

How are you all seeing the videos on that ezstvstream link? It just replays the first episode every time I click into a different ep.

oxymoron will you be uploading the rest of ep 4? :flower:
Sure, I can upload them. Hopefully later tonight. I just thought everyone could watch from the other links, so I stopped.

I really felt sympathy for Darya.

On the other side we see India, who obviously is able to choose not to model. Her brother is at Cambridge, so she might have that opportunity too. Rather than having to undress in front of a dressing room full of strangers with cameras. Many 16-yr-olds might not be ready to jump into that, even if they thought at age 13 it might be cool to be a model.

Fortunately for the agency, Leomie is (reluctantly) willing to give up her college classes and acts like she is enjoying it, despite the shot with the tear in her eye.

I don't feel any sympathy at all. Anyone with an amount of money can choose to go back to school which is the opportunity Darya has in spades. Unfortunately she is (understandable) immature but this impacted on many of the relationships she was encountering with work. She was utterly shown up by the maturity Leomie shows and has done in every shot. She has grace, good will but isn't stupid; she has a shelf life and will undoubtedly take up her schooling again when appropriate.

As for India...I have some sympathy but not a lot. She comes out very simpering in the documentary; she has choices, good for her, but not the maturity to make timely ones.

The eztvstream links are gone!!! That was my only avenue to watch from the US!

^ I KNOW! I need my fix, I need episode 6. Haha. No seriously, I do.

yesterdays episode was really good. i love when we saw leomie shooting her polaroids

Yeah enjoyed the episode and Leomie is stunning, Annie is also still a pain in the ****, she might be good at her job but she is just so grating and fake and whiny.
Premier really do seem to care about their girls and although they are focused on the business side, they seem to get the balance right.

can't wait to watch the new epsiode. after this one there is only one left correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->