Natasha Richardson passes away after skiing accident

yeah I think its official...fox news is also reporting the same.
very sad:cry:

^i feel the same . . probably because reports started coming out just yesterday, not to mention the fact that there were so many conflicting statements from the press . . who knew what to believe?.

her family must be so devastated.
:cry:

This is really terrible, I honestly felt that when I checked back on this it would be bad news.

One of the entertainment news programs just showed an old interview of Liam Neeson's, in which he said "life could change at any second, we should treasure every moment of it." They also showed a particular scene from the movie Love Actually.:cry: This is just beyond sad!My heart goes out for her family.

Liam Neeson and his family have just released the following statement about the passing of Natasha Richardson:

"Liam Neeson, his sons, and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha. They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time."
tmz

rip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw the news flash on CNN...so tragic...there are no words.

There are no words for how sad this is, i always liked her as an actress and thought she is underrated, loved her in The White Countess and many other roles...RIP.

RIP Natasha

I didn't know her, but when I heard the report, I cried
I just lost me aunt 2 mths ago, and the pain is still there.
Death is tragic, but it's inevitable.

:cry:

I thought she was brilliant in The White Countess as well Miss Dalloway (As well as all of her Broadway roles). Tragic, tragic loss for the entertainment industry. Prayers to Liam, their sons, Vanessa, and Joely especially...

so has it been confirmed that shes dead?? poor thing. i heard they put her in an indused coma because her brain was swelling, hope she pulls through.

Yes, it sadly has been confirmed, she was taken off life support.

This is so shocking! I kept thinking the news overreacting and she would be ok. I guess it shows how fragile life it.

She always seemed, to me, to be classy and elegant, talented and beautiful.

R.I.P.

I feel so much for Liam and her children

a tremendous loss to the acting world. she was high quality and will be missed immensely.

r.i.p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"