Neck Muff F/W 10.11

no.. i haven't gotten anything like this...
i have lots of scarves so i'm trying to just stick with those and not spend on things that i don't NEED...

(trying to get myself to clean out the closet a little bit and give some stuff away)

i like this look but i don't know if it's necessarily something that's really "me"...

what i love about a muff is that you can wear them as a neck accessory. there is a fine line between a muff and a short scarf. does a muff have to be one piece or can it be a short scarf or is it how you wear it?

adore dries' because it has some :boxer:

style.com

Attachments

• 00010m.jpg
    00010m.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 00460m.jpg
    00460m.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to try this, I especially like the Loewe and the Rue du Mail looks. anyone know what material it is in the Rue du Mail muffs? it doesn't look like fur

^the rue du Mail really stood out for me too. I really like the DVN and Zara had similar one that I sadly can't find anymore...

I love these... and I hope there is more for next season too in the shops... there was a few in the F/W collections again! I'm defo going to be looking for a real fur one though for this season as I bought a faux fur one from Next in the UK... and its wrecked already and I never wore it much... I'd love the fendi ones!

I hate summer fashion so really struggling as usual at the mo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"