Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 07.08 NYC

7 outta 8 ain't bad (in the first post). The darker looks are gorgeous, very polished but with a touch of masculinity (look 7). But the construction seems quite off in the green dress.

The rest are lovely :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina Ricci Prefall 2007 Collection

0001m.jpg
0002m.jpg
0003m.jpg
0004m.jpg
0005m.jpg
0006m.jpg
0007m.jpg
0008m.jpg
0009m.jpg
0010m.jpg
0011m.jpg
0012m.jpg
0013m.jpg
0014m.jpg
0015m.jpg

[vogue.fr]

i really like the cocktail dresses. It's hard to tell anything from this since the lighting seems quite overexposed? is that the word? So you can't see the details. but when the girl is wearing pants and her head is turned to the side she looks JUST like olivier!

Actually everything was already posted by Brian last night...so merge?

nice to see these new pictures... some of these are so lovely! kim noorda looks great, and i especially love the menswear looks

I really cant stand the way the model poses, it completely distracts from the clothes, has she ever seen herself pose like that?

I dont really care for some of the clothes, it's alright. Some pieces are amazing others are so dull.

well , i like some of it, others are really boring and lame by theyskens standards that he has set over the years.
a large part of the problem may be that after the failure of his own line and that of the Rochas label, he may just have decided to play it safe to avoid another disappointment.

i still rue the fact that he never took the givenchy job when he was offered it. as much as Tisci seems to be comming into his own........ it is sad that we never got to see theyskens at a house where his immense talent would have been put to its best use.............

I agree...it would've been great to see him develop in Givenchy...

the lighting is really bad. either that or the photog couldn't meter the exposure right...blah blah.

why do they all look like they have to go to the bathroom? :lol:

some of the clothes look pretty.

stunning. i love the masculinity of some pieces and the blacks and greys..
that black cocktail dress is really nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->