No style like Walmart style!!!

Favorite new website thanks so much just makes my day better or worse depending on my mood.

Hilarious! That being said, I love going to Walmart, maybe not for stylish items, but def for undies, sweats, socks etc
For staples at least-I actually prefer it over Target LOL

omg...haha
i miss walmart man, though i think the walmart in where i lived in markham, toronto was pretty plain.
too bad london doesnt have good ol' walmart but not like tesco is any more fashionable

What you see in these photos are actual real and more prevalent than one would think. This.. is mainstream America. :-/

Not quite. The only outfit from all the pictures posted that I've seen in person are the pajamas, which, while not my cup of tea, are hardly something to be embarrassed about. Yeah, the pictures may have been taken here, but they in no way represent "mainstream America."

God I forgot how funny this thread was... OMG I cant believe some people would go out like that!

OMG

I've never seen such things ... NEVER !

What we hear about average american people is, then, REALITY !

Jesus helps 'em !

I mean some are in underwear ... Is that a joke ?

OMG, walmart people. Let's mock them. People actually look at these pictures and think the average American is represented in these pictures. That is funnier than seeing the pictures on the first page.What is worse ignorance or lack of style?

some of my choice ...

and i'm sorry to say that i never saw these kind of people in France ... even in the worst place.
never seen that much flesh - even in summer camping towns !!!!
but never seen that much diversity, too !

so yes it's suprising to me.
but i guess you're lucky not to ignore this ...

peopleofwalmart.com

Attachments

• 503.jpg
    503.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 530.jpg
    530.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 555.jpg
    555.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 569.jpg
    569.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 564.jpg
    564.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 507.jpg
    507.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 589.jpg
    589.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 588.jpg
    588.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 587.jpg
    587.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 571.jpg
    571.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 8

Attachments

• 606.jpg
    606.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 615.jpg
    615.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 620.jpg
    620.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 616.jpg
    616.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 610.jpg
    610.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2
Well I'm happy to say that I never seen such atrocities in real life. I'm not saying that they don't exist it's obvious that they do:shock:

I never been to walmart but I'm yet to see people dressing so grotesquely. Yeah I'll see over trendy trends and too tight or too baggy and too plain dresser but never this. This is really extreme.

:blink: are those people for real??
don't know what to say. i have never ever seen such badly dressed people in real life :shock:

well, i guess such a homepage isn't really representative. it's the same with street style blogs. not all people in a certain city are dressed that fashionable and hopefully not all people at walmart look like that :lol:

however it takes a lot of confidence to wear those clothes. or do those people really think that they dress well?

:blink: are those people for real??
don't know what to say. i have never ever seen such badly dressed people in real life :shock:

i was thinking of the same thing cause the clothes are just downright ridiculous.
somehow i have this crazy hunch that someone actually paid them to wear
those outfits and look preposterous. but i'm finding it hard to think of people
accepting money to show up like that in Walmart. which makes it more absurd,
because people actually wore those getups on their own volition :rofl:

You can find people dressed the same way on the streets of nyc.

I don't go to Wal-mart just because I dislike them as a corporation, and because it's in a really weird area of town, but I want to go and take pictures so bad...

:shock: I am speechless.

The picture of the easter bunny just chilling on the bench is giving me the creeps. Reminds me of Donnie Darko for some reason. I don't know...

It continues...#8 TAKES THE CAKE :sick:..and the last...:sick::sick:
2w1uwex.jpg

25j9nyt.jpg

72d4lf.jpg

2zs6wqt.jpg

2iatkzo.jpg

20sabdh.jpg

2ujhy7c.jpg

qnty11.jpg

9izq74.jpg

16l0guo.jpg

2uq2mxd.jpg