No style like Walmart style!!!

^ Hands down. Oh man! :lol: But to be honest, I'd probably do that too. :blush: But of course I wouldn't be wearing mom jeans to a mullet-to-be. :ninja::innocent:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I AM LITERALLY ROFLING!

738.jpg

729.jpg

people of walmart

I can't even understand what's going on with that guy's shirt. :rofl: It doesn't even make sense.

Ugh, the guy with the "special" - shirt is so not funny. Just imagine you are standing behind him with a child and she/he asks you what is meant by the saying. :ninja:

^ The people in the top picture are clearly going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show event.

LOOOOOOL, how I'd love to see the stuck-up Europeans at a Wal-Mart. They're face reaction would make laugh so hard.

More Pics?

peopleofwalmart8.jpg

peopleofwalmart7.jpg

peopleofwalmart6.jpg

peopleofwalmart5.jpg

peopleofwalmart4.jpg

all at none other than peopleofwalmart.com :P

^ :lol: That last one is the funniest. At least he's admitting it.

Ummm I am never going to Wal-Mart ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh geez, I still can't believe this is for real :shock: :rofl: One would think they're having a competition who's got a worse outfit :rofl:

Oh my god these people make my skin crawl... I think I can happily say I am better than these people!!!!

I cant believe they go through life like this!

^ There's more to being a good person than what you're wearing ... many of the best people I know have execrable fashion sense.

^ From the pictures I've seen here im judging on more than just the clothes ... lifestyle has a lot to do with it too! But Im being a snob I know!

OMG, this people look so untidy! I even don`t try to speak about the "style", there is an full absence of it. But it`s just unpleasant to see such people, so messy........((( i can`t understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->