Nude tape of Dane and Gayheart surfaces

Echoes

Confused & Bewildered
Reaction score
Nude tape of Dane and Gayheart surfaces

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 17 (UPI) -- A lawyer for Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart says he will sue anyone who posts or broadcasts a sexy private tape starring the married U.S. acting couple.

Marty Singer told TMZ the video -- featuring Dane, Gayheart and 2002 Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche with their clothes off is "a private, confidential tape."

"From what I've seen, it's a naked tape, not a sex tape," Singer told the celebrity Web site. "At most, it's three people maybe wanting to have sex."

Dane is a cast member of TV's "Grey's Anatomy" and Gayheart is best known for her work on the 1990s young adult soap "Beverly Hills 90210."

© 2009 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

upi.com/Entertainment_News/2009/08/17/Nude-tape-of-Dane-and-Gayheart-surfaces/UPI-33491250554074/

Last edited by a moderator:
ever since rebecca gayheart killed a kid with her car, ive been waiting for her career to suffer.

hopefully this is it.

i hate rebecca gayheart. ever since she hit and killed that little boy in 2001while recklessly driving, because she was speeding and on her cell phone, and sped through a red light.

i hate that she used her celebrity status to get away with murdering a child

Indeed. Can that evil looser go away now? Just another PR stunt I suppose...

I watched its 'promo' (don't ask why, I was bored and it was late midnight), and all three of them look under the influence of ... let's say they looked very tired and sounded slurry. I am 100% certain it is a publicity stunt. I do not blame them, since those two do need a career boost. I do not even know who the third person is btw.

That said, many couples swing or invite others to spice things up. It isn't that weird. What is weird though; how these tapes come to surface, without the owners' knowledge or permission. It is really suspicious. In terms of Carolyn Murphy and Colin Farrell, I really believe their former partners leaked the tapes. But in other cases like Kim K., I really believe that they leak these videos themselves.

Hey, people know who Kim K. is now, don't they? Isn't that what she craves the most, without doing anything? Same thing can be true for Dane and Gayheart too - most certainly Gayheart. That said, this will not ruin their careers, trust me. If anything, it may show people what a 'stud' Dane is. It is not like a gay sex tape, or anything.

The ranks "I need soooo much attention to survive I'll do anything" just grew. :yuk:

um ok i hate Kim K., she's all trying to shake her boobs but instead she does a neck-roll in the promo for her p*rn...i have had some 'relationships' with black men and so i kind of like him, but not when he talks...

I knew NOTHING of Carolyn & Colin! Love the both out of them! They're both so sexy, especially him.

rebecca gayheart. the noxzema girl. and during/after that she was on a 30 minute soap opera called Loving. Oh the 90's. :heart:

i hate rebecca gayheart. ever since she hit and killed that little boy in 2001while recklessly driving, because she was speeding and on her cell phone, and sped through a red light.

i hate that she used her celebrity status to get away with murdering a child

agreed. thought it sounds like she's pretty messed up and tortured by it (not that it justifies anything)

there's actually a blind item that's generally accepted to be the two of them

here's the original BI:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Smack_no_kids_blind_item.aspx?CatID=1057&CelID=0

here's where it's exposed to be them:
http://www.blinditemsexposed.com/2009/03/lainey-smak-no-kids.html

There were some photos leaked, perhaps a few months ago, that definitely support the blind items. It'd be sad if it wasn't so very karmic.

ever since rebecca gayheart killed a kid with her car, ive been waiting for her career to suffer.

hopefully this is it.

:shock: She killed a child?! I had no idea. I don't really know who she is other than that she's married to one of the actors off of GA but I always thought she was pretty. But now I will never look at her the same. Disgusting :yuk:.

I hope this tape does ruin any bit of a career she might have.

I don't think it's appropriate to condemn Gayheart instantaneously because she hit and killed a child. How do we know that she doesn't suffer remorse or regret over the incident? Hit-and-kill-vehicle drivers aren't necessarily cold, callous, terrible human beings.

She has to live with the knowledge that she's committed murder and has blood on her hands for the rest of her life. That's a crippling burden to bear. I've often wondered if that's the reason***EDIT***- to help her cope with those demons.

I don't think it's appropriate to condemn Gayheart instantaneously because she hit and killed a child. How do we know that she doesn't suffer remorse or regret over the incident? Hit-and-kill-vehicle drivers aren't necessarily cold, callous, terrible human beings.

She has to live with the knowledge that she's committed murder and has blood on her hands for the rest of her life. That's a crippling burden to bear. I've often wondered if that's the reason ***EDIT*** to help her cope with those demons.

I agree 100% as much as an accident is caused by a careless mistake or even recklessness we should never blame someone to that extent or even call them evil coz any of us can make the same mistake.

someone is trying to implicate dane and gayheart as using prostitutes it seems

story from people.com
Police Investigating Eric Dane Nude Tape

Even the police have the Eric Dane nude tape on replay.

The LAPD has confirmed that detectives are investigating a DVD provided to them in July from an unnamed source who claimed it "contained images that could link celebrities engaging in illegal activity."

But before police could determine if a crime was committed, the tape leaked onto the Internet, the LAPD said in a statement.

The DVD, which included the now-infamous video of Dane, 36, wife Rebecca Gayheart, 38, and former Miss U.S. Teen Kari Ann Peniche, 25, also "included archived articles and photographs of p*rn stars and formally convicted madams, which could readily be found over the internet," police added.

Peniche has alleged that the tape was stolen from her by troubled country singer Mindy McCready, who was her roommate after the two women filmed episodes of Celebrity Rehab, according to TMZ. Meanwhile, a source close to McCready told PEOPLE, "Her story will be told in due time. There's a lot more to it than just the tape. She did not leak the tape."

Police added: "No determination has been made as to whether or not the DVD contained any information that could be used for a criminal investigation."

On Monday, a lawyer for the actors released a statement, saying it should not be characterized as a sex tape, since it merely showed "a private, consensual moment involving a married couple, shot several years ago, which was never intended to be seen by the public."

private...really. They've completely missed all those leaked tapes of other celebs, hmmm. Only fools would believe stuff like that could remain private.

In the original BI, it says "..and the one benefitting from all of this is a slag b*tch colleague who’s been waiting for her chance for a long, long time"..who is the colleague:blink:?

everyone in the BI thread guessed Katherine Higel, who apparently has a major crush on him and is also known for slagging people off.

and before anyone remarks that she's married, I'm sure we all know that in hollywood marriage hasn't stopped people from having crushes or affairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->