Numéro 90 February 2008 : Catherine McNeil by Greg Kadel

What are you people talking about? I mean it's pretty obvious Catherine is giving different expressions in the pictures. What the hell do you want her to do?

I don't like the cover but Catherine's ed is so gorgeous. :wub:

What are you people talking about? I mean it's pretty obvious Catherine is giving different expressions in the pictures. What the hell do you want her to do?

:lol: exactly, it's like no matter what she does, people will never be happy :lol:

two pictures in the ed posted by ED. are unpublished pictures....
first one in #157 et last one in #156...

I usually agree that Catherine always has the same expression, but not this time, I think she just does what the editorial requires.
Suvi's ed looks really interesting, and Nathaniel Goldberg's too, I especially like the first one that berlinrocks posted on the preview of his editorial.

:woot: Preview of Ali's editorial in Numero 90. (Ph: Liz Collins)

MDC

Stunning! :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
ali's ed is stunning. Liz Collins is one of the best beauty photographers around.

Ok its official,even Catherine's a$$ can give more expression than her face! :ninja:
I'm not quite sure what exact sort of expressions you are after from McNeil, but to claim she is giving none in this ed, or just the one, is, well, pretty humorous.

You don't have to like the model, but give credit where credit is due.

^Although Catherine is not a favourite of mine, I agree with you totally.

Cat looks GORGEUS! I have been waiting for her to do something like this for ages! Yay!

Ok its official,even Catherine's a$$ can give more expression than her face! :ninja:
So true!:lol: Five profile pictures, three smiling pictures, three shot s
fyll face and three above the shoulder face, almost looking identical. Her chin looks global in the picture where she's smiling.
Camilla always delivers! Hopefully someone can scan the whole editorial. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
great great great! This is the first time Hans Freuer is working for Numero right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->