V Magazine 47 : Catherine McNeil by Mario Testino

What's wrong with Eva Helene, intensity? :huh:

I don't get it ... :blink:

PS. I LOVE COCO'S BEAUTY STORY. :shock: O. My. God. Fantastic!!!! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Catherine has all the stars aligned with her and it can be all champagne and roses or disastrous. The latter is if she get's caught up in the drugs, alcohol, and living like there's no tomorrow. Supposedly her agents are rejecting as many clients as possible to keep her exclusive, and not get burnt out. Good idea. She can have the modeling world at her feet if she chooses the high-end road to her career, i.e., Catherine is unavailable, she's tired, sorry you can't afford Catherine, she's visiting with her family, she's taking classes for school, Catherine is in Asia and won't be back for one month. These distractions will only make her more desirable, just take a look at Daria Werbowy, she was the #1 model but her star has fallen and taken over by Catherine and others. This was the secret of Supermodel Lauren Hutton who built an extremely long career by making herself disappear and unavailbale, and when she came back the jobs just got bigger and the money even more.

^ i get what you mean, but i wouldn't say daria has been so available in the last couple of years (when still being #1 for a while in that rather pointless chart at models.com) and i don't think she really wanted to stay in that kind of supermodelism.

Thanks for the scans! Coco and Catherine's eds are both stunning. (I don't care for them, but lovely!) :heart:
I really like the Hottest, Freshest, Latest page too! :heart: Thanks.

I really want to get this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->