V Magazine 47 : Catherine McNeil by Mario Testino

really cool cover and ed!!shes mos defn a face to watch may come in after Hillary

The cover looks great, I must admit. Love the colors.

The cover is gorgeous but i hate the ed, she looks plain... as often :ninja:

I love the cover and the ed.Catherine is gorgeous!!

When will this be out? :woot:
I want to buy this weekend :judge: (but I know I wont be able to find it for yonks :doh: )

I've read somewhere that Catherine is gonna be on the cover of Vogue Paris and Vogue UK in the next two months.

ugh stop the invasion already... I want suvi on the Cover of Vogue Paris ! and Lara on Vogue UK :ninja:

I really like the cover, I can't wait to see pictures of all the eds! ^_^

You want more Suvi and Lara? :blink: :ninja:

I wish we could get some more variation. Instead of, as always, being force-fed with the most hyped models over and over... And I don't mind Catherine, but at this rate I'll be sick of her by next season.

The cover looks great, though. But mostly because of the pose and the color scheme.

Sugarmama said:
That's subjective because I look at Catherine and I don't really see a classic face or universal appeal. She's more classic looking than Sasha or Gemma, but compared to Doutzen or Valentina, I don't see it. I do see unique features that she has, like her jaw and eyes.

I guess she isn't that classic looking or universal appealing like DOutzen or Valentina.. but than is claudia or Linda really that classic looking?? but like you said yes she is more classic than Sasha or Gemma.. but also unique too.. actually I dont know why people call her "bland" she's pretty unique now I look at it.. its jsut she looks more classic than the alien models..sure shes not classic classic but shes a breath of fresh air compared to the line of models we'v been having now..

iluvjeisa said:
I don't know why people call her classic. She's like a mix between Liv Tyler and Natalie Portman but with rather weird eyes and strange looking mouth. I think she looks pretty unique really, but is it unique good or bad, I'm not sure.

Exactlyy.. thats why I dont get why people y shes "bland" "boring" and the more I look at her pictures the more I think shes a mix between classic and unique.. so shes not say as classic as Doutzen etc but also a bit girl next door like Julia.S and a bit Sasha even because Catherine is quie unique looking too.. so maybe we hyped her classicness.. but you have to agree we would think its classic when the models nowadays are all well... TOO unique:ninja: :ninja:

This cover is fantastic. I am not even a Catherine McNeil fan, but that cover is just, "WOW."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->