V Magazine 47 : Catherine McNeil by Mario Testino

Li Ya Fan

Reaction score
V47 PREVIEW: MARIO TESTINO AND CATHERINE McNEIL
The next supermodel? Meet a girl from Australia who's giving them all a run for their money

Since debuting at the March shows, Catherine McNeil has single-handedly turned the modeling world on its head. She's signed on to a six-month exclusive contract with Mario Testino, who's been shooting her non-stop for every campaign and cover possible. A striking V47 cover signals her American debut. In our 18-page fall fashion preview, Catherine wears the best from the New York, Paris, and Milan shows. Here's a preview for the moment. Stay tuned for a first glimpse of Catherine's bold cover look.

Photography Mario Testino
V47 Summer 2007 is on newsstands everywhere May 15th.
vmagazine.com

Li Ya, absolutely gorgeous, thanks for posting that! I've been waiting to see what would be going on for V47 for awhile now. Glad to see we're gonna have a model on the cover again. This is just a great week for magazines :clap:

Great for Catherine! :buzz: Models on magazine covers are always a good thing. ^_^

booo...
i'm kinda disappointed...
i was hoping the cover would be naomi in couture...
at least it's a model...

Catherine's destined for greatness - I'm already looking forward to scanning this issue :woot:

Olga Sherer also has an appearance within :heart:

I believe Anabela and Diana Moldovan also have appearences within this edition. At least that's what the blogs on VMag have led me to believe. I cannot wait to see! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz: Thanks so much for posting,Catherine looks awsome and i cant wait to see the cover.

Wow she looks amazing in these pics, Testino really knows how to make anyone look like a superstar, she is rocking that blue Versace fur!

Ugh, Catherine. I'd take Naomi over her ANY DAY.

i`m fu**** up!
i hate all those loud statement as "a star is born" blablabla
which star???!!! girl, who appeared in 2-3 lame national Australian mags?
that looks so stupid: like V `s hard selling that girl

Genius. Can't wait for this! Naomi + Nick Knight = A winning team.

As for the birth of a supermodel well, we'll see. She certainly has a look that could crossover but the face has to outlast the hype.

This reminds me I still need to buy the last issue of V :blush: their model covers are always so wonderful and their celebrity covers are always atrocious.

Yeeey, finally a great new and fresh model on the cover, I can't wait to get it!

i`m fu**** up!
i hate all those loud statement as "a star is born" blablabla
which star???!!! girl, who appeared in 2-3 lame national Australian mags?
that looks so stupid: like V `s hard selling that girl

Well, they had a new young model on the cover for the july/august 2003 issue announcing her as the big new star in fashion: Daria

mikel said:
Yeeey, finally a great new and fresh model on the cover, I can't wait to get it!

Well, they had a new young model on the cover for the july/august 2003 issue announcing her as the big new star in fashion: Daria

i cant agree with you: then model on the cover wasn`t that rare than now and they didn`t declare her as a star,there`s one article( with 2 david sims photos) about her and one multi-models inez and vinoodh ed where she has only one page as any other model ( as even ben grimes) but now i fell like someone impose me his goods on the market
looks shabby

Wow- i cant beleive she got the cover of V! None the less, im very excited for her.

I cant wait to see more of the catherine/ mario super combo. :wink:

This is a great start for her. Totally amazing editorial. Olga is as well featured in this issue!

[vmagazine]

Attachments

• 042407angus_olga425.jpg
    042407angus_olga425.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back