Nylon May 2008 : Blake Lively / Leighton Meester

I watched that video too! I love it when models (or in this case, tv actresses) have interviews outside of the gossip realm :D

Aww thanks! They're so adorable in that last part! I really like Blake's outfit with the checkered shirt and cropped jacket. Leighton's outfit with the navy blazer looks like something Blair would wear, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say, even though this issue wasn't nearly as bad as the average Nylon issue, it was not as lovely as last month's (although I think we were all sort of expecting that.) There are two editorials in this issue (specifically the one regarding up-and-coming stars happens to be super long), and I somehow wish they cut that down and put one or two more eds. in!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to admit that Leighton Meester cover is way better looking than blake lively. and in the series, the character played by Meester is more fab than Lively's.

maybe Meester is the next Sarah Jessica Parker. and that would be so fab!

I got the mag with Leighton on the cover! So glad- plus it's a wonderful issue. :heart:^_^

I actually ended up with both...I got my june/july issue last week without receiving the may issue so I went out and bought the blake cover only to get the leighton in the mail a few days later :doh: haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->