Nylon May 2008 : Blake Lively / Leighton Meester

Love leighton's cover.. funny this is already out and I never received april's issue. whatever.

So different from last month's cover and shoot. I knew it was too good to be true.

nylonmag.com

It's obvious the people at Chloe really watched over the direction for the Chloe girl's cover...

I'm just curious, do you prefer the May 2008 cover or the May 2007 cover?
Here's a tiny picture of last year's "Young Hollywood" issue:
Please Do Not Quote Images

This photo was taken off of Google Images.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I like Blake Lively, I have to say im hoping that I get Leighton's cover instead!

So different from last month's cover and shoot. I knew it was too good to be true.

nylonmag.com

It's obvious the people at Chloe really watched over the direction for the Chloe girl's cover...

Sadly, I thought the same.

But I expected a GG cover any day now. Every mag and mother has been gushing about these two.

I hope this issue will be good, the covers don't look so great. I actually liked last issue though.

booooooring! :innocent:

:yawn:

i just hope i get leightons cover - thats all im saying.

blake = :sick:

Leighton seems hollywood gorgeous in a Karen Elson, mysterious sort of way.

I don't mind Blake, but to me she is just another american blonde.

I prefer Leighton's. I think Blake is one of those girls who are only beautiful in motion(like on the show). I've never liked her eds.

^^I agree she is not the most photogenic girl, but i think she has that x-factor that makes her way more interesting than Leighton.She is classic pretty girl with almost expressionless face to me.

I know it's their schtik but I'm tired of the white back-ground celebrity covers with random quotes on them. Oh and I knew it was too good to be true with last months issue ( Just like everyone else is sayin' ). NYLON is back to their same ol' tricks. The eds will probably be good though.

Leighton looks kind of ... dumb on her cover. I really prefer Blake's. Anyhow, both covers rather failed to translate Leighton's and Blake's appeal, because while on screen they're both beautiful, here they look somewhat normal.

Leighton on playing her character on Gossip Girl: “Maybe I’ve known [Blair] somehow or I know her in myself and she needs somebody to portray her in a way that isn’t completely harsh because she could be so hated.”
Blake on how she almost turned down the show: “[I thought] if there are pet monkeys wearing coordinating outfits, that’s not something I’m going to want to be a part of…. ”
Leighton on Gossip Girl style: “Serena is more thrown to gether and effortless and doesn’t really care, and is just like, has this sexiness to her without trying, and Blair is really uptight and conservative and put together and everything has to be perfect, you know Chuck is kind of cocky and he’s just like, I don’t know, a prick.” -
Blake on the weirdness of Internet Message boards: “Yeah, it’s kind of crazy but after the first Sisterhood trailer even came out, um, I guess it’s maybe I’m the only person with long blonde hair in Hollywood. I don’t know, but everyone was like, “Oh, she should be Serena.”
007677189vd3.jpg

007677191qm6.jpg

007677190jy2.jpg

007677135gq0.jpg

007677137zv8.jpg

007677188fm9.jpg

007677133fy7.jpg

007677134fz0.jpg

nylonmag.com

PS: karma for the one who scans the covers in hq!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->