Online Sample Sale sites

The link for Regents Secret doesn't seem to work. It asks for the refers email address.

You can use [email protected] for the referrer for Regent's Secret. Or try this link. Also if you go to DenimBlog.com I have a list of more sample sale sites and you can click on those links and sign up as a reader of the blog. Its under the "Members Only Sales" category on the right hand side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone invite me to Gilt Groupe? (Or specifically anything with menswear?!) Thanks!! pm me :smile:

ALaFramboise do you still need it? pm me your email if you still do.

anyone else want a giltgroupe invite? they just opened a mens section if you're interested. :flower:

would someone invite me as well to gilt? i would be forever grateful :smile:

could anyone send me an invite to glamlist.com? i am addicted to these sample sale sites!

Have anyone tried to shop from HauteLook before? I want to order a Foley + Corinna dress and was quite frankly stunned by the shipping and handling charge of $189 and that was the cheapest version! The dress only cost around $150?!!

well it is based in the US- my shipping with 8.50, I just bought the paillette t-shirt dress :smile:

Ehh, yes, but the normal shipping ranges from $30-100, this is almost the double... of the maximum amount! Well, I was definitely shocked!

do you mean that the shipping alone was $189 ?? because that is INSANE- maybe it is a glitch in their system??

do you mean that the shipping alone was $189 ?? because that is INSANE- maybe it is a glitch in their system??

I meant that the SHIPPING alone was $189 and that was the cheapest version too! The dress cost $151 and the total was $340! :doh:

There is also RueLaLa and The Top Secret and Editor's Closet- let me know if you want invites :smile:

Hi all, Are these international sites or just for people in the states??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->