Oscar fashion rumours and confirmations

I've heard that Penelope will wear John Galiano exclusive dress made especially for her :smile:

I just hope it will be exciting again. The Oscars of late have been a snoozefest fashion wise. Rinko and Eva should be good.

I hope Eva Green arranges a hair stylist for the evening...:innocent:

Jacque Marcel said:
I just hope it will be exciting again. The Oscars of late have been a snoozefest fashion wise. Rinko and Eva should be good.

i agree, even if they dont always look the best, at least they keep it interesting. most recent oscar looks have been beyond boring.

does anyone knows if it is also broadcasted on the internet?
cause i cant see it on tv:(

eternitygoddess said:
Confirmed: Jennifer Hudson in Oscar de la Renta.

Really? I thought she was gonna wear Naeem Khan.

Anyway, does anyone know what time the pre-show starts? The one with ALT. :flower:

ingetjuh18 said:
does anyone knows if it is also broadcasted on the internet?
cause i cant see it on tv:(

Googled your request and acessatlanta.com (quote)see article on oscars on-line at oscar.com - hope it works for you:flower:

do you have the link of that article? i cant find it
and that site doesnt work:(
why oh why dont they air it here, on a channel that you dont have to pay for!!

yes I thinkso I just (quote)Googled 'watch oscars on-line' and that was one suggestion!

Ok thank you!!
in how many hours does it actually start?
its midnight here in 2 minutes lol. its going to be a long night if it works:D

mm i was looking around and i dont think i can see it:(
well i will watch the red carpet, that i can see, and then see if it is on anywhere.
and else I will download the torrent 2morrow and dont watch the news, or else i will know who won lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOh
im soooo happy right now!!
the channel that you normally have to pay for is open tonight!!
so i can see the oscars, for the very first time ever
yeay

ingetjuh18 said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOh
yeay

wait, how is that? Which channel???

ingetjuh18 said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOh
yeay[/qu

Great news:D hope you enjoyed:D

Cate Blanchett Oscars Fashion Drama

Blanchett.jpg

Best Supporting Actress nominee (and previous winner) Cate Blanchett reported a $100,000 diamond and alligator handbag stolen from her hotel room the day before the Oscars. And some fashionistas are alleging dirty tricks.

The one-of-a-kind clutch was intended for her red carpet appearance by Palm Beach designer Lana Marks. But according to a friend of the actress, Giorgio Armani (who had flown to Los Angeles to outfit celebs) pressured her to carry one of his bags because he had designed her dress.

So some find it mighty suspicious that the Marks bag suddenly went missing from the closet in her suite at the Four Seasons, "solving" the problem.

Blanchett's rep had no comment.

( image & source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/501725p-423137c.html )

^ Not sure if this should go here, but I thought that it'd be a good place for it. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->