Photoshop disasters #2 (Major magazines and brands only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#399 it is very funny, but not a photoshop disaster. Maybe the blue eye is too electric for my taste.
The truth is that Photoshop is great and often performs miracles, creates wonderful beauties. But this thread is for the disasters.
Maybe you should create a thread on good Photoshop, the one that makes people more beautiful and perfect.

Give the woman a break. She's in her 50's and quite frankly, she looks fantastic at that age. You can't expect a woman at her age to be wrinkle free in real life.

she looks really good for being in her 50s on the right (thanks botox!!!), the way overphotoshopped left is just a joke. who believes that, honestly?

Daria with a ps disaster done to her nose...

thepiratebay.org

^Who's the other girl? I'm not talking about Arlenis.. And I see nothing wrong with Daria's nose..

I actually think the Lancôme ad is an example for a fairly good photoshop job. I don't think anyone who doesn't know Daria would think that her nose looks nothing like that in real life when flipping through a magazine and coming across this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
zacposenhilaryrhoda2011.jpg

zacposenhilaryrhoda2011.jpg

joliebrittish.blogspot.com

this is one of those cases where some good photoshop would have done wonders. she looks like a really haggard Roitfeld here.

Poor Hilary :( How can someone do something so diabolical to someone so perfect?

^LOL they forgot to clone the hair to cover the nipple!

^^ that's ridiculous! And the boobs on the top right model in the first pic are pretty weird too!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->