Pop Fall/Winter 09.10 : Tavi Williams with Artwork by Damien Hirst

I really like the Olga Sherer ad. thanks for the excellent scans.

just bought this issue yesterday and i must say i freaking loved it. good job dasha. the magazine is SO interesting content and layout wise, it's going to take me so long to read through it and i'll actually want to keep it because there are so many interesting editorials/interviews in it. it's definitely not just another fashion magazine.
and i must say, i'll be spending my fiver on POP instead of LOVE for now... sorry katy.

I tip my hat to this issue. Everything has looked amazing thus far - with the exception of that Stam edit that just isn't my cup of tea. The energy is back! The vitality is here! I'm excited to get this.

I've said it before,but thank you for scanning all of this fearless123:flower:

this is really not what i expected !

and i'm really surprised !

it's like the magic of the 90s creativity was back in Europe ...

congrats !

and i hadn't check all the credits, but i feel like advertisments is not something the new EIC really cares about ... just wow !

^What a nice shoot. The first two shots reminds me of the Michael Jackson video 'Keep it in the Closet'. Good stuff.

I love the pictures of Vivianne Sassen. Cant wait to see the Aspen Player story! Does anyone have any previews of it?

Ive kinda been avoiding this thread because of the cover but i was missing out! The Channels ed is absolutely stunning, such beautiful colours.

I really like the result! there's probably many things to improve but I can't forget I was a bit sceptical at the begining, just after knowing dasha would be the the editor-in chief... but you can see the change in everything, specially in the contents, POP has "grown-up" still being focused on pop-related culture...

regarding the issue of Tavi Williams in the cover, I must say that I don't agree 100% with it, my main concern is that she's too young to be involved in something that big... (but she isn't the only one, There are plenty of underaged models, actresses, singers that I think they should better enjoy their youth outside of the cameras...) However nowadays, Tavi is probably the ultimate indie pop icon! and the choice seems perfect for the new stage of pop magazine.

The Aspen Players (Part 1)
Models: Hannelore Knut and Iekeliene Stange
Photographer: Shona Heath

scanned in by me

(... continued)

The Aspen Players (Part 2)
Models: Hannelore Knut and Iekeliene Stange
Photographer: Shona Heath

I think thats all the eds scanned in? I'm still reading through it but I'll have another look.

scanned in by me

Thank you fearless123 for all the great scans.

It's a beautiful issue but POP forgot that this magazine is also bought by men who also enjoy to see a male fashion editorial. I'm wondering, with such a talent like Simon Foxton as fashion editor, why they have not included at least one male editorial. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->