Prada F/W 07.08 : Sasha, Irina K, Anabela, & Nick by Steven Meisel

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
Here we go!

Nick Snider presents the Prada menswear campaign ad spread from the latest L'Uomo Vogue:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2038116567

Screencapture:
pradafw0708du8.jpg

By me

No preview of the womenswear ads yet, but with menswear already published it's only a matter of time. I wonder how similar the two will look.

Such vibrant clothes in a clean background. Its ok :smile: I was hoping for something super edgy.

^That was my expectation as well...but these have turned out to be the most simplistic campaign shots in a long while for Prada ^_^ A good curveball.

This is super random but you know the runway for the prada fw07 show?
00010m.jpg
Style
I mean the wall thing behind Irina? I loved that so much, it fits the kind of gloomy mood. I kind of wish the ads had that sort of background.

^ Theres an article about the set design in GQ (forgot which one) :flower:

The ads are good but not breataking. Maybe when we see the girls, their beauty might make up for the simplicity of the ads.

ps. I hope they have WILD hair! :lol:

Kushie said:
This is super random but you know the runway for the prada fw07 show?

I mean the wall thing behind Irina? I loved that so much, it fits the kind of gloomy mood. I kind of wish the ads had that sort of background.

I do as well. That simple move alone would have been a refreshing change.

It's okay. It isn't near as exciting as the spring ads, but I was so sure that Prada would do the ugliest ads for this. But the womenswear could still be awful...

I wish the background wasn't so boring, but it looks good. :smile:

I seriously hope the girls hair isn't like this...

scanned by LucyintheSky

I actually like it. I like the concept of the movement there. :smile: I'm happy to see Sasha (again) and Irina K (she's sort of growing on me).

I just feel this overwhelming sense of.......

Bleh...

Boring. Although I do like the movement.

Not bad for a first glimpse...I'll reserve my judgement until I see the entire ads in a more clear medium. Still, I will say that it does just further strengthen the need for me to own one of those felted looking hats!

I just want to see Anabela kill it asap :wink:

Do Miu Miu ads and Prada ads come out around the same time?
Or is it completely random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->