Prada F/W 13.14 Milan

Gorgeous! And boy, those off-the-shoulder pieces are going to be everywhere. And of course, the high street brands will replicate them. The power of Prada. :lol:

i really, really hope and pray, that this is fake fure otherwise i change opinions :o

i might be wrong here, but fake fur by a brand that was born from leather goods wouldn't make much sense. but i'm not sure if miuccia has ever used fake fur.

i might be wrong here, but fake fur by a brand that was born from leather goods wouldn't make much sense. but i'm not sure if miuccia has ever used fake fur.

bad news for my sympathy for that brand, if its right ....:(

i really, really hope and pray, that this is fake fure otherwise i change opinions :o

I don't think so ..italians love furs and Prada used real fur before..I see real fyrs on most catwalks :(

I don't think so ..italians love furs and Prada used real fur before..I see real fyrs on most catwalks :(

fur - that will never do for me - sorry - I'm off! :angry:

I doubt that luxury labels like Prada ever use fake fur... they also use leather so there´s really no difference imo.

Okay, Prada's version of the feminine off-shoulder look this season is 1,000,000,000 x better executed and more flattering than Gucci's attempt. I love that while the looks induce a number of cinematographic references, they don't feel overly costumery to a point that they lose their wear-ability factor. So fatale, so luxe, I adore this.

What film references do you see?

she did use some in the monkey section of fall 2011 collection. I wish they will produce faux fur version of these coats, but sorry I think they are real real fur on the stage.

I'm still not sure about some pieces here, but I like a lot this Twisted lady with a bit of grunge-feeling.

Also, the last dozen of outfits with embellishments, fur and crocodile is absolutely exquisite. So very Prada :heart:

Real fur adds an extra luxe feel to the clothes, sorry but it does. Gorgeous collection and wonderful casting, but the question on everyones lips: Where was Sasha?!

Greenway;11524215[B said:
]Real fur adds an extra luxe feel to the clothes[/B], sorry but it does. Gorgeous collection and wonderful casting, but the question on everyones lips: Where was Sasha?!

who wears fur, carries the death - and what about the "extra lux feeling" for the poor creature - :cry: -

There is SO much fur in the fall collections thus far; it's everywhere. Prada's collection is just one more with loads of it.

I think this is a very good collection, but I am not as smitten as others. To me, the bulky tweed (and crocodile? hopefully not real...) suits could be very unflattering on many women imo. Also, I tend not to like gingham, generally speaking; it seems so... I don't know, doesn't Martha Stewart like to wear it? Or Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz....

I do love the shoes and the very first looks in grey are lovely. The cut on some of the sleeves is really nice and the shoulder emphasis is a good touch as well. So lots to like, but not A+ for me by any stretch. More like B+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->