Prada for H&M?

liberty33r1b said:
I love this! she would create an even greater buzz than stella did last year. i really hope this is true......
Agreed! And the menswear! *gasp* I would go to SF for this one!

topshop is planning on opening in LA.

read todays womens wear daily.
story talks about exansion plans.
last week, i read LA.

hope its not true, I really hate H&M..its really like little teens that dress in those kind of clothes :P :yuk: and then they would be saying they are wearing prada and not knowing a sh*t about it, just for the brand name they would go about braging

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, saka
this is my welcome to tfs!:flower:

and i don't want to end on a sour note, but please refrain from using profanaities in the future....

JJohnson said:
I ask again what is top shop? lol

It's a British store that is AMAZING! :heart: Great prices, trendy items... Kate Moss and Sienna Miller are big fans.

I think Topshop's designer collaborations are much better than H&M's...... :ninja:

TheKiwi said:
Here's their website:

http://www.topshop.co.uk

Oh, and another thing. They are similar to H&M because they have guest designers that come in and do a line for them. ^_^

Ok thx a lot! I wonder if we would ever get such a store in Chicago! :D :D :D

I love what I've seen online at Topshop.....seems a bit more stylish over H&M.

I would love to see some stores in the U.S.

I remember how excited I was when H&M started popping up everywhere....now I'm bored with them.

i am exceedingly bored with H&M now. there are barely any interesting items. i dont think ive bought anything cool from there since the stella stuff in november, and that was 6 months ago!

they need to keep up!

Ianastar said:
I love what I've seen online at Topshop.....seems a bit more stylish over H&M.

I would love to see some stores in the U.S.

I remember how excited I was when H&M started popping up everywhere....now I'm bored with them.

lol will u get tired of topshop?

helen-rox said:
ohh that would be really good :smile: lets hopeits true

Welcome to TFS :flower: but yea it is true I believe! (well the topshop in NYC is true, im not sure about prada @ H&M :(

Please let it be true...
At least the dreams of any mere mortals to own a piece of Prada art can be a reality... and them includes me...

For those who have made the claim that they look forward to Prada for H&M, for the sole reason of owning something Prada, I have this to say:

Basically, you're admitting that what you truly want is to own something just for the label. If you truly admired Prada, you wouldn't want to buy a low-grade, mass-produced garment that millions of other people will be rushing to buy. Prada is about having a restrained and sophisticated aesthetic. By flocking to H&M just so you can say, "I now have something by Prada" is no worse than the immature teens that run around with their knock-off sunglasses that have D&G plastered all over them. This is why Prada for H&M is a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->