Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy split

^ yeah, and who makes these things anyway? Not to sound harsh but only 6, 10 & 12 are beauties IMO, the rest are...on the list just because of being socialites!

I know, that's incest! :shock:

I know...seriously...what stopped them from Beatrice or Eugenie on there...LOL

I know the royal family likes to get down with cousins but I thought they at least went to the 2nd ones...:shock:

ew chantelle! surely never!
and bizarre about them putting their cousin on there. we all know royalty marry within their 'circles' but a FIRST COUSIN? EW!

Supposedly they go for the cousins to not contaminate the blood line, Charles and Diana were distant cousins, still gross though.

Good for Chelsea for standing up for herself. I have more respect for her than Kate Middleton.

And who would have ever thought years ago that now Harry would be giving his brother a run for his money in the looks department.

lol, 'journalists' picking potential girlfriends... surely what they always dreamed of doing...

Just found this on teamhighgrove.com I wonder if it's true?

Harry: Take me back
November 17, 2007

Prince Harry is begging Chelsy Davy to take him back... and sent her a £150 bunch of flowers with the note: "Sorry, love HRH xxx".

The bouquet—signed by the prince using her pet name for him—came after he made three intimate late-night phone calls to the lover who dumped him.

During emotional heart-to-hearts Chelsy, 22, told Harry to "clean up or clear off". Now the pair plan to meet in secret later this week.

Meanwhile, Prince William and Kate Middleton are backing a reunion for the pair.

As he relaxed with pals in Mayfair on Thursday night, Wills told the News of the World: "He'll bounce back."

Within days of our revelation last Sunday that Chelsy had ended their relationship, Harry, 23, told a pal: "Being away from her hurts like hell."

Chelsy has intimated he might have a chance so long as he:

QUITS flirting with girls in nightclubs.

SPENDS more time alone with her, and

ANSWERS his phone more often when they're apart.

Harry's top priority is to stop her quitting the UK for Cape Town.

The prince told his pal: "The thought of her leaving over all this is killing me.

"The fact is, I miss her and don't want us to split. I've told her all this now, and I've asked her to stay. But she's no push-over and she's still thinking it over."

Harry, who originally handled the break-up by running up a £2,500 bill at Kensington's Amika club with a brunette Catherine Cowan, also confessed: "I've been an idiot and I'm really sorry.

"We spoke three times this week. At first she was very angry and didn't stay on for long but eventually I got to explain things. Yes, I get a lot of attention from other women, but I don't want them, I want Chelsy.

"At worst, I may be guilty of harmless flirting but I'd never take anything further while we're together."

If all goes well, the pair may yet spend the New Year together on Bazaruto island off Mozambique. Chelsy's family have reserved five villas there.

A source close to Harry confirmed he sent the bouquet on Wednesday, and added: "He's trying to organise a meeting. Chelsy wants him to cool the partying. She says she doesn't deserve to open a paper and see him falling out of clubs and getting pictured with women.

"He's also got a habit of not checking his phone when he's on a bender and that makes her paranoid.

"She also worries that when they do see each other it's as part of a group."

The source added: "Both William and Kate want them to remain together. They see them as a good influence on each other.

"Kate hasn't seen Chelsy yet but she's let it be known she's very supportive."

They probably need a break...it's really unrealistic to think most relationships people have in their 20's are going to last...the press always builds any girls the princes date into these future brides...so ridiculous

It's a shame that they broke up, I was really starting to like her. And that list was really wack... we all know he's going to end up with some random daughter of a gajillionaire, not unlike Chelsy.

Genuine royalty, though only of the Eurotrash variety

Um, no. Anyone related to Grace Kelly should NEVER have their name and 'trash' in the same sentence. Ever!!

I know...Charlotte as Eurotrash is pretty hilarious...they need to be bitchslapped for that statement.

I love all those 'quotes' in articles like that. They are so made up sounding.

anyway i think marrying distant cousins has less to do with tainting blood lines and more to do with the fact that it's very hard to become an aristocrat with a title without being born one. And all these families come from dynasties who all intermarried. So it's hard to get new blood lines into this sort of socioeconomic stratosphere. Not that they want more people anyway.

I love all those 'quotes' in articles like that. They are so made up sounding.

anyway i think marrying distant cousins has less to do with tainting blood lines and more to do with the fact that it's very hard to become an aristocrat with a title without being born one. And all these families come from dynasties who all intermarried. So it's hard to get new blood lines into this sort of socioeconomic stratosphere. Not that they want more people anyway.

True...it reminds me of that Poe story...House of Usher...eep...:shock: single blood lines and whatnot...they need to mix it up. That's why you don't see many cute royal families...too much cousin marrying...:ninja:

Monaco stands alone at the moment...:lol:

Um, no. Anyone related to Grace Kelly should NEVER have their name and 'trash' in the same sentence. Ever!!

Amen to that sister! No one affiliated with Grace Kelly should be "trash". I do find Charlotte very pretty but of late I don't like how she's acting, going out with that ugly billionaire Brazilian guy and then wearing all those short and tight outfits. I like the old Charlotte, she dressed much better when she was in school

I know the royal family likes to get down with cousins but I thought they at least went to the 2nd ones...:shock:

What is this? The 1500's? Hello... we live in the 21st century. Ew ew ew. Whoever wrote that article is off his/her rocker.:sick:

Her pet name for him is "HRH"????

I know its a tabloid and its always bizzare and usually untrue/way blow out of proportion, but thats so lame either way. Bizzare.

Apparently they are back together. I would believe it, they seem so close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->