GOSSIP:Prince Harry's Girlfriend

Erin, soo true... I was wondering about that.
as for the toilet... how romantic. :shock:

yuck how can u ever seduce a guy into marrying you if like do that naughty thing hehehe

Originally posted by cranmel@Dec 7 2004, 08:48 PM
Wow she has big boobs and tiny belly! :shock:
[snapback]455504[/snapback]​

the best money can buy, i would imagine :innocent:

Originally posted by meowmix@Dec 4 2004, 11:46 PM
she looks like some skanky mtv spring breaker
and she does look kinda stoned in that first pic
[snapback]451297[/snapback]​

Haha... agreed, she does remind me of some of the girls from Girls Gone Wild! Haha... :P

But she is kind of cute :smile:

IMO Harry's not bad looking, but he's not someone I would notice in a crowd.

Truth be told, I'm extremely competitive with other girls so I HAVE to critisize her, even if I don't give a crap that she's dating him.....:shifty:

Don't like her nose, looks a lot like every other girl out there and seems like she's trying to be Victoria Beckham....

Ok, I'm done.

Apparently her wealthy family are really dodgy. They supported appartheid and now sell guns to the Zimbabweans. Fabulous.

SiennaInLondon said:
Apparently her wealthy family are really dodgy. They supported appartheid and now sell guns to the Zimbabweans. Fabulous.

If this is true, then I guess the Royal family needed yet another scandal...Life was getting a bit boring...

I like the "polo camp in Argentina" detail, myself. Life on the Estancia Gravamen del Gringo is gonna be harsh, harsh, harsh. Who'd could eat that much red meat and want to survive? Out in Patagonia, and the banditos indios just keep coming.

SiennaInLondon said:

Holy crap, are you serious? :blink:

Wow, I wonder how that went over during Kindergarten Show&Tell.

I have a friend who works on at a News blog and she informed me that there was actually a possiblity that Harry and Lindsay Lohan were going to hook-up and meet. It was during the time she was promoting Mean Girls in London, but schedules conflicted. Wouldn't that be interesting if they ended up together? The paparazzi and gossip rags would lose their minds!

mikeijames said:
i wonder does she come from a good family?

Yes. Her dad is a South African tycoon. I forgot what his business is though. I do recall some controvery about him lending money to a Mugabee cabinet member. Chelsy attends university in Cape Town, I think. then she takes Daddy's jet on the weekends to go clubbing in London. :rolleyes:
It was always to be expected that Harry (and William)would date women of a certain economic standing. the press like to say Kate Middleton is "middle class" but that is such crap. Come on, her parents own a highly successful internet business. Their house might be small compared to Buckingham Freaking Palace (ok, it is, whose house isn't?) but please, saying the Middletons are "middle class" is like saying Victoria Beckham is just a footballer's wife. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
VainJane said:
Holy crap, are you serious? :blink:

Wow, I wonder how that went over during Kindergarten Show&Tell.

:lol: I guess Mr. Davy (forgot his first name) is pretty tight with Mugabee's cabinet. He lends them money and stuff. Unfortunately, I don't know details but if you're really interested just google her name and there's lots of articles about her dad and the Mugabee connection. I so wouldn't be surprised by anything so I never took much interest. I guess I am overly judgemental about those tycoon, regime-supporting types. Nothing surprises me about the "type" so they just bore me. The Mugabee regime keeps a lot of millionaires happy and secure in their investments so there is nothing more to say about it.

^ *shudder*

Well it reminds you of what one Australian leftie said during the whole debate in Oz about whether or not they should keep the monarchy. He was perhaps the only leftist who wanted to keep the monarchy because he thought that there was nothing like establishment and authority figures to inspire ridicule in authority. He said that ridicule of authority was always a healthy thing.

Well, these Harrys and Chavys are ridiculous alright.

Sephora_Socialite said:
Harry is wild and none of his relationships ever last.

Give this til spring...TOPS :innocent:

Guess they're still going strong. :wink:

There was an article about William and Harry's girls in last month's W... quite interesting... I usually pass up celeb stories, but I was interested in these two women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->