GOSSIP:Prince Harry's Girlfriend

he sure is attracted to the trashiest looking sort of girl... with or without her parents tainted money.

This girl isn't all that good looking...

skyred said:
I don't think she has much class either, but I don't Harry likes girls with class. I think it's too much of a challage for him. :P Also, she does seem sort of cute in the first picture.
You say "I don't think she has much class" do you know her personally? Or
simpley you say that because of the way she dresses? There are so many
levels of classiness, not just on how a person dresses......

I often see Chelsy at university. She doesn't stand out at all though - not many people even know who she is. Always smoking.

He has even worse taste in women than his father. That's impressive.

PrinceOfCats said:
He has even worse taste in women than his father. That's impressive.

As much as I love and have empathy for Diana, I always have to give Charles credit for staying in love with the same woman for his whole adult life (well over three decades). I think his sons take after him in that sense. They both have become very attached at the same young age at which Charles began to fall in love with Camilla. It says a lot about someone when they are a one-person kind of lover their whole lives. I love how Charles, William and Harry are not the stereotypical playboy types.

Scar said:
I often see Chelsy at university. She doesn't stand out at all though - not many people even know who she is. Always smoking.
Soo ... any gossip on what she's like personality wise? :blush:

CTstyle said:
As much as I love and have empathy for Diana, I always have to give Charles credit for staying in love with the same woman for his whole adult life (well over three decades). I think his sons take after him in that sense. They both have become very attached at the same young age at which Charles began to fall in love with Camilla. It says a lot about someone when they are a one-person kind of lover their whole lives. I love how Charles, William and Harry are not the stereotypical playboy types.

When I said bad taste in women, I meant both Camilla and Diana...

Going to strip clubs qualifies Harry very well as a 'stereotypical playboy'.

PrinceOfCats said:
Going to strip clubs qualifies Harry very well as a 'stereotypical playboy'.
thats what i was thinking. hes deffiately your 'stereotypical playboy', in fact hes basically my dictionary deffintion of what i think a 'playboy' is...

Don't actually have any gossip - no one I knows really notices her, just see her clubbing sometimes. Like I said, she really doesn't stand out & no one really pays much attention to her, few people even know who she is at campus. She drives a mercedes coupe, often does the jeans-tucked-in-boots look, & almost always wears sunglasses. She does get attention when Harry is in town, obviously. Last I can remember her being in the papers here was when Harry was down, he was playing rugby at our campus or something.

Chelsy Davy was around my town (Umhlanga, Durban) last year with Prince Harry... they were having drinks at a beach bar where I was at a table nearby with my friends... Harry is so cute but Chelsy is noting to write home about...

Last edited by a moderator:
You are all a little too mean about this girl....she is not a celebrity and so not qualified to b*tch about...

She looks like an average looking person, nothing "stunning" about her. Prince Harry can do better! but im sure it wont be a long term thing between the two of them.

I like them as a couple. wether or not either of them could do better is irrelevant, not to mention untrue as you can't do better than the person you have CHOSEN to be with right?:flower:
Besides, it clearly IS long term, they've been together going on three years now and they knew each other briefly before that. It is said she is moving to London when she finishes her degree. from what i have seen, they look like a good couple together

Last edited by a moderator:
"Toilet"... haha.

She's not stunning and yes she does have a pig nose, but he's not hot stuff either. He's only royal, but his brother looks better.

I would say she is just a shag buddy for Harry Pothead. Doubt the "Germans" would look favourably upon this union....

What is everyone's general feeling on Kate?...something about her I don't like, she looks really smug and cunning :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->