GOSSIP:Prince Harry's Girlfriend

sweetcandy

Reaction score
d6-harry1.jpg

PRINCE Harry has invited his stunning girlfriend to see in the New Year in England.

The randy Royal is wooing Chelsy Davy with a five-day stay at his father’s Highgrove estate in Gloucs over Hogmanay.

It will be the first time they have seen each other since he whisked Zimbabwe-born Chelsy to a polo ranch in Argentina last month.

f6-harry2.jpg

RANDY Prince Harry and his new girlfriend topped their first date with a romp in a TOILET, it was revealed yesterday.

The Prince and Chelsy Davy stunned pals by vanishing into the loo for 20 minutes at a nightspot.

When they emerged they looked “like a pair of naughty schoolkids”, said a source at the club in Cape Town, South Africa.

0d-harry3.jpg

10-harry4.jpg

She's kinda of cute :innocent:

ehh not for me. so contrived

She's so not stunning. :blink:

But I guess Harry is just having fun.

She reminds me of Marsha from the Brady Bunch in the first pic...maybe its the nose and blonde hair??

I don't think she's cute at all.

I think he seems like a fun guy (and I mean this in all seriousness). :smile:

personally, i think he's pretty darn cute!
she's... eh, i woulda thought a prince could do better

she's nothing special, but as long as he's having fun....

Gosh she's ugly. I don't think she has much class.

Harry's too wild. I prefer William.

as much as I don't like her I still find it rude for people to think oh she's not worthy because she's not traditionally pretty. or to say, as long as he's having fun. well what if it's as long as she is having fun. I mean just because harry is a prince doesn't mean he's some great catch.

I don't think she has much class either, but I don't Harry likes girls with class. I think it's too much of a challage for him. :P Also, she does seem sort of cute in the first picture.

yeah shes been reported to show up with very low waist jeans and isnt the real 'princess' type. i think shes cute...looks like a friend of mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->