Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy split

Her pet name for him is "HRH"????

I know its a tabloid and its always bizzare and usually untrue/way blow out of proportion, but thats so lame either way. Bizzare.

was thinking the same thing...hrh as in his royal highness...totally bizarre.

Chelsy Davy to move to London?

November 27, 2007
Source: Now

Leeds student considering quiting her degree to be near Prince Harry

Chelsy Davy is considering ditching her student digs in Leeds and moving to London to be closer to boyfriend Prince Harry.

The 22-year-old made-up with the Royal last week after dumping him for missing her birthday – and now pals say she wants to leave uni.

'She is having to make a very important decision,' reveals a friend.

'She wants things with Harry to work but that might mean being closer to him in London. Things have not been good for them while she's been at Leeds, and she has been very unhappy which is why their relationship ended.'

But the move to the Big Smoke will almost certainly mean Chelsy will quit her studies.

'She is giving herself the Christmas break to think about it,' the pal tells The Mail On Sunday.

'She is really not enjoying her postgrad course and she feels she hasn't done well this term which is another reason she wants to quit.'

Another headline about Chelsy, I don't think she will quit Leeds. She seems like she wants to continue her education and it doesn't seem like her to give that up for a boy.

I hope she continues her degree and stay in Leeds or transfer to somewhere she feels more comfortable. But looking at her facebook photos, she seems extremely happy to stay in Leeds with her friends.

from entertainmentwise:

Prince Harry To Fly To Africa With Chelsy Davy

Prince Harry will fly out to Africa this weekend with Chelsy Davy after persuading her to give their relationship another chance.
Chelsea had split with the young royal after he shunned her birthday celebrations to party with the England rugby team following their World Cup final appearance.
However, following a series of "heart to hearts" the couple are going to give it another ago by enjoying the winter break in Africa, where Davy's family lives.
A friend tells The Mail, "It really is make-or-break time and this holiday is a good chance for them to talk things over away from the pressures they face at home.
"Harry and Chelsy are both more at home in Africa, so it is the perfect place for them to talk things through. Harry is under no illusions, though, about how close he has come to losing her.
"Chelsy has left most of her belongings at her house in Leeds, but at the moment she fully intends to come back and clear them out in the New Year.
"A lot is riding on how this holiday goes."

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=39251

I hope they work it out, I would like to see more of Chelsy she seems so fun.

^ I'm not allowed, it's against TFS rules of privacy. But Chelsy Davy is in the South Africa Network.

^ I don't think she has one anymore. The one that was on public is now gone and there is one under another name but it's on private.

i love chelsy's dress!!!!
stripes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->