GOSSIP:Prince Harry's Girlfriend

She's nothing special, and I personally don't see why we really need know about the dirty things that they do?

Originally posted by MulletProof@Dec 5 2004, 05:52 PM
IT'S EMINEM'S WIFE! :buzz:
[snapback]452293[/snapback]​

You nailed it! That is who she reminds me of!

Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 6 2004, 10:07 AM
i wonder does she come from a good family?
[snapback]453239[/snapback]​

I believe that her father owns gaming land. They're not aristos or anything but I dont htink they're from the slums.

Her nose scares me...she resembles swine :blink:

Originally posted by tiffany+Dec 4 2004, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tiffany @ Dec 4 2004, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>:lol: :lol:
[snapback]450855[/snapback]​
[/b]

:rofl:

<!--QuoteBegin-Spike413
@Dec 4 2004, 02:10 PM
Hey, it's not exactly like he's cute either.
[snapback]450904[/snapback]​
[/quote]

ha, I agree :lol:

Originally posted by kragirl@Dec 6 2004, 03:51 PM
swine..... :huh: oh i get now, piggy like, i guess :rolleyes:
[snapback]453714[/snapback]​

swine can be pigs, hogs, and boars which all have the same type of snout that this girl does.

she prob has died her hair blonde... and those are real boobs shes a hootchy mamma hahaha sorry lol mabye she was one of his hookers

^^ouch :ninja: , if someone rides around with their hooker thatn either they must be giving the fie (very good) cap or they might think they can change their lives or something.... :huh: not to say she is

ooops sorry been watching to much mean girls lately... i must be nice... i must be nice... i must be nice... i must be nice... :(

Originally posted by MulletProof@Dec 5 2004, 06:52 PM
IT'S EMINEM'S WIFE! :buzz:
[snapback]452293[/snapback]​

Mullet you are just to funny.
Hmm I wonder what guys see on those types
:P

Gucci Girl

Originally posted by versace_goddess@Dec 6 2004, 04:15 PM
she prob has died her hair blonde... and those are real boobs shes a hootchy mamma hahaha sorry lol mabye she was one of his hookers
[snapback]453763[/snapback]​
um...this is uncalled for...what has she done for you to call her a hotchy mama or a hooker?

i know im sorry :( i am really trying to be nice... i have watched way to much mean girls i actually read today that her father comes from wealth and she went to an all girls school where ever she comes from... im really trying this whole be nice to ppl :flower:

x8kprince.jpg

b5pprince2.jpg

b4aprince3.jpg

Harry is wild and none of his relationships ever last.

Give this til spring...TOPS :innocent:

I'd be shocked if he ever calmed down to be serious with a girl.

:shock: whoa her belly goes...inwards...

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite+Dec 7 2004, 10:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sephora_Socialite @ Dec 7 2004, 10:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> :shock: whoa her belly goes...inwards...
[snapback]455614[/snapback]​
[/b]

I think she's sucking it in! (well, it sort of looks like that)

<!--QuoteBegin-versace_goddess
@Dec 7 2004, 10:57 PM
i dont understand why girls fall for arrogant princes... :blink:
[snapback]455647[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I hear he's really not arrogant at all, but who knows for sure. He's a little more outspoken than his brother, though, but the interview I saw with him recently rather impressed me (Harry's interview with ABC).

yeah it does look like she's sucking in but also you can see the shadow falling on her stomach and I think it just makes it look weird.

I can't imagine how hard it would be to be famous like Harry, and to get married... I bet so many girls who date him or throw themselves at him just want the money or status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->