Proenza Schouler for Target

i've received the bustier tops i ordered...
my boobs are bigger than usual right now so there's a bit too much cleavage going on for me, but i'm going to try them on again later this week or next week so i can make a decision on them..

i'll have to post some pics of how everything looks..

I just wanted to share my PS update.

I'm having the same troubles as a lot of you all. My yellow tissue tee has a few tiny holes near the banded bottom. Would it be stupid to buy another?
Also, my shipment from target.com was cancelled last week saying they did not recognize my address, or something like that. It could be the dorm situation. I'm a bit mad because that shipment was to contain the blue/white kimono dress as well as a skirt and coat (I think that's all I limited it down too.)

Oh well I just see it as a sign seeing as I'm well over my supposed "budget" for my entire life.

What I have bought so far...
-Purple bustier dress
-Navy/Blacke empire dress
-yellow tissue tee
-brown/white palm cropped jacket
-red wind breaker

im so pissed, got an email from target this morning saying the canceled my order for Proenza Schouler Show Purp Bubble Prt Cotton/Twill Jkt!! that is like the one item that i wanted very badly!! if anyone knows when the jacket will be available at target stores hit me up!! sadness! i am never going to trust target again, i shoulda bought it when i hit up opening ceremony but who will know they will cancel it when i ordered it before the shopping event!!

retrogurl, i would visit the target in queens. they have a massive selection.

kimair, i like the palm print dress on you. i should be getting mine any day now.

Same thing happened on my white tissue tee, but I went buy another one since its cheap.
I think I shouldnt put it in washer/dryer.

mallory. said:
I just wanted to share my PS update.

I'm having the same troubles as a lot of you all. My yellow tissue tee has a few tiny holes near the banded bottom. Would it be stupid to buy another?
Also, my shipment from target.com was cancelled last week saying they did not recognize my address, or something like that. It could be the dorm situation. I'm a bit mad because that shipment was to contain the blue/white kimono dress as well as a skirt and coat (I think that's all I limited it down too.)

Oh well I just see it as a sign seeing as I'm well over my supposed "budget" for my entire life.

What I have bought so far...
-Purple bustier dress
-Navy/Blacke empire dress
-yellow tissue tee
-brown/white palm cropped jacket
-red wind breaker

^ it wont be out until march 15 in stores. i haven't been recently but that store has a very large selection of go international items.

is anyone else wishing that these go international designers would put out some limited edition makeup at target to go with their collection? i think its a really smart thing to do. i think that might be the next new trend. both behnaz sarafpour and proenza schouler both put out a 25$ limited edition lipstick colour with lancome at the same time as their target collections. but i just wish the makeup was cheaper. it would have been really smart for paul and joe to put some mini versions of her cosmetics at target as her makeup is already sold at sephora. peter som will be releasing his lancome lipstick in november. i hope that means he will be a go international designer then...

that's really disapointing that the tissue tees and tanks are having quality control issues. i would just return them to the target store and complain. im sure they would take it back.

I just got the grey s/s sweatshirt and love it! I just went to Target to get some other things, and found they had both colors of the s/s sweatshirt in. Great item for a great price!

usmarinewife said:
I just got the grey s/s sweatshirt and love it! I just went to Target to get some other things, and found they had both colors of the s/s sweatshirt in. Great item for a great price!

can you take a pic of the grey one usmarinewife?
i might try to get to a target this weekend...

^ yep, i just went out to target a while ago and dropped about $150 for a BAGFUL of PS stuff... including was the grey 1/2 sleeve sweatshirt... they also had it in the black. i'm planning on layering it over some other shirts until it gets warmer, so i got a small (usually an X-small). I love it!! The fit overall is pretty good. it's just a sweatshirt, so nothing exciting. :P

oh, and believe it or not, the target i went to still carried the bustier tops, kimono dress (not interested), and bubble coat :D

that's what you get for living in the suburbs :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
eli5e said:
oh, and believe it or not, the target i went to still carried the bustier tops, kimono dress (not interested), and bubble coat :D

that's what you get for living in the suburbs :smile:
Mine never received them (the bustier tops) in the first place... :ninja:

wow! so maybe march 15 was the online onsale date of the bustier tops!

i tried on the blue/white silk palm kimono dress today and the construction was marvelous despite the "pooch" effect, i think largely it has a slimming quality. this item is definitely a keeper!

yes, it's sort of odd because they have stuff out in stores that they dont' have online yet (unless you find "hidden" links).. Because i read in Instyle that the bustier tops wouldn't come out until the 15th of march.

The only thing left that i'm looking forward to getting is the scarf that i saw in an ad, and that turquoise printed gauze skirt (i found the hidden link for it, but they are all out. I'm hoping that it'll still come out in stores)

Hey everyone, a couple of questions since I've been gone for awhile. Are any of the stores carrying the palm print dress yet? Is it sold out on the website because I don't see it there? Same question goes for the palm print tote. I'm just hoping I didn't miss out on either of these items because I really wanted them.

Oh, and on the dress...I see some of you commenting about a pooch. Are you saying that the fabric is generous making it look like a pooch or that if you have a pooch it will be accentuated? I'm wondering because I already have a poochy tummy so if it camoflauges that would be great but if it is snug, probably not.

GWARDDDDDD not again! This collection is becoming impossible. :X

I bought:
*The black sheer shirtdress.
I noticed people were complaining on the site about it being too sheer, like it was poorly made or something. But I really love it--I put it over a long black C&C tank and it works.

*The purple bustier dress
I adooooore this dress. I originally wanted it in black and was kind of bummed they only had it in purple, but now I'm totally loving the purple. I rarely wear purple and I think it was a really great piece to add to my wardrobe.

*The grey & white striped trapeze coat
This coat looks kind of ugly in the pictures I think, you really have to see it in person. I like the purple version of this, but it was a bit too crazy. The grey and white coat is a really fun shape and looks great belted. I recommend buying it in a size smaller than you normally would.

But I am really annoyed they sold out of the bustier tops so quickly. I had my eye on those for a long time!

if you click on the looks tab and watch the models modeling the outfits you can see which items are officially sold out (ie the grey sweatshirt, the blue bustier and the blue/white silk palm dress) and which ones are "coming soon".
target now has free shipping for 75$+ clothes purchases.
target has added more items for sale like the purple palm print bikini.
i used this code to save 10%
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TCEXCSVE

[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgerdays
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->