Project Runway Season 2

castorpollux

back in black
Reaction score
The premiere for the second season of Project Runway is on right now...

I love this show.

:woot:

I immediately fell in love with Santino! He has an ego though :cry: I am rooting for him and his sexy *** voice! :heart:

kylie80 said:
I immediately fell in love with Santino! He has an ego though :cry: I am rooting for him and his sexy *** voice! :heart:

Totally agree. My favorite.

I just wanted to post this in case anyone else was wondering why Santino's voice seemed so familiar... Judge Reinhold. I think! It drove me nuts for two hours, thinking who who who.

fasttimesgalerie and santinorice.com

I liked next week's preview where he's talking back at the judges...
:lol:

CitraBenzoet said:
when can we post what we think? without people freaking about spoilers?

eek, I already read a spoiler by accident (on another board ) and I know who goes pretty far :angry: . My fault, was doing a search to see if Santino was gay, not that it matters. Curiosity killed the cat :blush:

i cant wait to see it. i dont really have tv in college, so my parents are tivoing it and im going to see it in two weeks when i go home for winter break!

i love this show, i cant wait. is michael kors still a judge?

^^yes, he is so fab. Nina Garcia, and Diane Von Furstenburg (sp?) were back too.

Oh god... gotta love that awkward breakdown from that guy .. I Dont know all of their names yet... except Santino because he left an impression. I think he'll go far!

yeah i think we all can agree as of right now Santino has the most going for him.. he seems to have an idea at least

kylie80: you are so RIGHT! I was thinking that too!

My favs so far are Santino & Chloe. Although I do think Santino is quite egotistical. It'll be interesting to see what happens throughout the season.
:P

What do you guys think of Daniel's return? I wasn't in love with the suits he showed at casting, but I do admire him for putting aside ego and coming back on the show for a second time.

diana has an interesting bio... i dig that she's a science nerd, and she's got good taste in designers (issey miyake) she's also a risd alumnus :innocent:

^ actually i lied. she didn't list issey miyake as a favorite designer, but ray eames and maya lin make up for it. :innocent: i love that she made clothes out of ziploc and walmart bags. :woot: :heart: i hope they keep her in, cause she's no bubble head.

While I like Santino's designs, he is tres cocky. It's measuring up to be a great season. Chloe and Diana are my favs right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->