Project Runway Season 2

f%$*!!!
why did i unplug my tv??!?!?!

this is what i get for trying to focus on my studying and career...

this is such a great show, btw
especially in the realm of reality tv... there is real talent here...
i was hooked on last season's and a big fan of jay...
maybe i will have to reconnect the my cable...

I didn't really like Chloe's second dress. Her style reminds me too much of what I see in So Cal with all the jersey fabric used.

I also really like Lupe, her muslin design was also amazing IMO.

From the sneak previews at the end, it seems like its going to be a wild season!

I'm so sad I missed it :cry: Hopefully, they're re-airing it again!

^^ thankfully it was on bravo, they will reair it a million times. Dont forget to watch all the extras on the bravo pr site :flower: I loved the video where it shows them sewing up their second outfits, about 6 mins and they were all very calm.

The show came on again today, at 4. Look for it tomorrow... hopefully it will be there so anyone that missed it can see it. This season looks really good...there are some really talented people on it.

I can't help but wonder why Maria Lucia dropped out so suddenly. She was stunning!

Very strong opening. Loved it. Sorry to see the tall attorney go but she didn't really create a whole lot. Still, it was better than the sweater dress. That designer should have been sent packing.

I'm sorta rooting for the guy from last season... Daniel, I believe.
I love underdogs.
:ninja:

Luna said:
Oh god... gotta love that awkward breakdown from that guy

I know!

I liked how Santino just busted out laughing! Talk about uncomfortable.
I felt awkard just watching it on t.v.

Santino is amazing, IMO. Why hasn't this guy been working under Alexander McQueen already?

And what is up with Zulema,the resident b*tch of the season? Not only do her designs suck but her personality does as well.

Another person I liked was Nick, the Draping teacher. I thought he should have won the last challenge.

24_2.jpg

Source:http://projectrunway.auction.shopthescene.com/viewitem.php?item=24

Just saw the repeat of this show. I really love Santino. But I can't understand Chloe at all--especially that she won?? Her designs are so boring and uncreative. They remind me of ella moss or something.

that sweater dress was horrible. i didn't like that designer. i was rooting for her to go home.

diana's blog is hilarious. and her outfits are, unique, to say the least. i hope she goes far. she has passion.

and i really love santino. =]

Luna said:
Oh god... gotta love that awkward breakdown from that guy .. I Dont know all of their names yet... except Santino because he left an impression. I think he'll go far!

Santino will be the next Prject Runway winner, my guess!!!!!

by the way...doesnt he look alot like Miguel Adrover, how I miss Adrover!!!

Santino is plain orgasmic...to turn a leather jacket into a kind of side bustle skirt...he's dreamy and lucky that he's good because he's very high on himself.

birdofparadise said:
Santino is plain orgasmic...to turn a leather jacket into a kind of side bustle skirt...he's dreamy and lucky that he's good because he's very high on himself.

yes I agree he is high on himself, but to stay live in this industry one must be strong...not like the girl from Georgia who was kicked off...a too little sweet for this cut throught world of fashion. Anyways Santino brings the whole package. stylish, talented, vocal and attitude! That makes for a great designer. you need to have attitude because thats how the camara's and the public stay interested in you!!!!!! at least these days it seems that way.

Initially Santino rubbed me off the wrong way but is talent is undeniable. He seems like such a shoo-in to win this thing, but his ego might be his downfall. I totally live by his philosophy of old world techniques and perfecting them.

But... I am silently rooting for Diana.. she is so refreshing and quirky. I see a lot of her in me. I'm studying fashion design right now but in high school, I was such a nerd. My first decision to major in something was computer science.. but now, i can't possibly fathom that idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->