Purple F/W 2009 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Terry Richardson

Per request, Milla Jovovich by Mario Sorrenti

my scans

Milla's photos are beautiful. I particuarly love the second one of her cocooned in the doona. Thanks Harumi.

i really like the styling in terry's ed. i love the use of colorful tights and was also disappointed that eniko's sequinned collar isn't credited...
even though all the girls seem to be having fun (except for magdalena who is too busy trying to make serious sexy faces), i can't say i like that ed very much as a whole. some pictures are nice, some are funny, and some are just silly. i think maybe other models could make it better (except for freja and eniko who undoubtedly owned it), but of course, it's not all about the models (and it has nothing to do with specific models preference).
the purple naked ed by inez and vinoodh have some nice shots, and mario sorrenti's ed is very beautiful. typical sorrenti, but he always adds something different to each ed. a slightly different mood, or a slightly different angle... and everything seems a bit more effortless compared to terry.
thanks for all the scans candlebougie and Harumi.:flower:

there's a huge difference between "mario's nudity" and terry's... that ed is beautiful. i don't really like milla but her natural beauty there is astonishing. thanks for scanning!

wow milla looks stunning...and ehr body...can't believe she's had a kid

milla editorial = Lou Doillon + Kate Moss early 90s ...

that talks to me ... I just wonder if this is not tooooo many nudity for one issue. I know some lesbians and str8 boys must be happy about this ...

But I&V Purple Naked + now Sorrenti Purple Naked ...
isn't that too much naked in a row ?

that talks to me ... I just wonder if this is not tooooo many nudity for one issue. I know some lesbians and str8 boys must be happy about this ...

...and again stupid explicit nude Baptiste editorial for other orientations...
purple is getting magazine about naked body, as for me, i think thats just making naked body absolutely uninteresting from every point and nudity is loosing that taboo thing and its intimacy.

btw, to your previous question some pages ago- yep terry is ususally on many pics with his models not only here

btw, to your previous question some pages ago- yep terry is ususally on many pics with his models not only here
Terry's presence in the shots is addressed in the editor's comment right at the beginning of the editorial.

You are all welcome. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh,i :sick:Terry,but i like some shots in his editorial.All and all,i'd trade places with Freja:blush:

Doesn't Michelle Buswell have an editorial in it?

Terry's ed feels contrived, it lacks any sensuality. i did like the humorous pics though.

i looooooooooooooove the cover. and the Sorrenti editorial is loove! beautiful

Milla :woot: I loved her editorial :wub:
Terry's editorial is good, but it's so pretentious... His work used to be better, even the explicit editorials. Eniko's body looks great though.

Ergh Terry and his pedo thumb ups smile .....*shivers*

Anyways beautiful ed with Milla,now that's nudity at its best

Double the price double the nudity? :shock:

The Milla pics are so stunning. This really seems the Purple Nude issue. Having just one nude issue gave it more impact. Maybe time for Sorrenti to take over the Naked shoots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->