Purple Fashion Magazine #11 S/S 2009 : Diane Von Furstenberg by Terry Richardson

^who is the stylist of Terry R. story ?!
could you please make a review ?

cover could've been better. dont think that MMM piece and DVF compliment each other very welll.

how abt the inside anyone?

:lol: I bought it. My story with Pete Doherty by Ellen Von Unwerth isn't in this issue. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( More NYC young hipster downtown rich girl stuff in this issue. Isabelle Mcnally has a lil write up. Jessica stam and Natasa V are in the DVF story shot by Terry. The nude is Christina Kruse (sp?) Outside of the fact that my story by Ellen V.U isn't in this issue, I think the past issues were way better.

Oh and about 9874396573498 'okay' pictures of Valentine F.C by multiple photographers. Its an okay issue. The DVF story is my fave just because she's so bad ***.

Oh God, I'm stupid...I didn't realise you had replied before my post (and by the way, you look stunning in that 'Jalouse' series).In any case, I hope we'll get to see your ed soon.^_^

it's just icky to me to see diane von furstenberg on a cover of purple. last issues were one thing but as you say,this is overstepping it in heaps. where o' where has my purple gone.

same here, this is a huge disappointment. ive come to expect something more from purple & this just doesnt cut it.

i think they thought the idea might be cool, but im just not getting it :unsure:

^exactly. this is same mag for so long since its inception boasted features on comme,margiela,junya and in recent years handicraft-radical,susan cianciolo,wendy & jim,bless,lutz and bernhard. i could on in that vein. of course one could argue that they before often combined luxe labels with indie labels but it was all in the name of creating ironic,smart imagery.

Christina Kruse by Inez and Vinoodh

IMG_1023.jpg
theimagist.com

No way, this is just too much :o:innocent: Go and grab some clothes, Christina!

I love that they put DVF..this is still one of my favorite publications out there..

again and again..
its just a naked shots... not interesting at all.....

Last edited by a moderator:
^To me,Christina makes it interesting.She fascinates me.

My dream did not come true :( But Christina looks good too in the I&V ed.

wow,christina looks as amazing as she ever had. always was one of my faves...and still absolutely stunning. okay,one nude shot of a gorgeous model is good.

Purple Naked seems promising. Great couple of shots.
Can't wait to see Terry's feature.

here's one more (well, it seems to be a cropped version of the one posted above:(
purplemagazinephinezandvinoodhchris.jpg

womenmanagementblog.blogspot.com

Christina looks fantastic. She has something really misterious about her...dont know what it is. I was into her since i first noticed her back in 1996 or 7 at gianni versace shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->