Purple Fashion Magazine #13 Spring/Summer 2010 : Lindsay Lohan by Terry Richardson

I bought it today. Haven't read anything yet but I've flipped through it... I hate to say this but it looks like a lackluster issue :(

I bought it today. Haven't read anything yet but I've flipped through it... I hate to say this but it looks like a lackluster issue :(

Some interviews/articles are nice and worth reading - but the editorials are disappointing.

Dieselmax, and where have you bought it? I've gone to Colette today, but haven't noticed Purple Fashion there.

Dieselmax, and where have you bought it? I've gone to Colette today, but haven't noticed Purple Fashion there.

Max has a lot of secrets about magazines dealing in Paris ...
He is one of the most famous addict in Paris. We've seen him with some WHSmiths dealer .... in the dark night, in a taxi ....

* tired .......

^ Shhhhhh... You're not supposed to tell! :ninja:

:lol:

Ecstasy Lover, I simply got it from 0fr Bookshop ^_^

btw, for those who said that Purple was trying to reach some more readers (with this cover).
in Toulouse (FR), Purple used to be spread in 2 places. Last issue was also spread in the biggest magazine dealer of town (with all the biggest imports. you find all.) with at least 20 samples - on contrary, the museum only got one sample, and the bookshop didn't get any sample ! They had to purchase it. It used to be spread with at least btw 3 and 5 samples for both museum and bookshop (not each, in total).

and the price has increased of 2.5 euros at the time it was most spread in Toulouse. So I guess they're trying to go for a new "rich" public.

Last edited by a moderator:
oic...I guess she's a full time model now, not a very good one lately imo; that would explain all her editorial work....

anyways I find amusing that the fashion industry is the only one that still cares/wathever about Lindsay..

I agree. I don't understand why people stand by her considering her erratic behavior and what happened with Ungaro why people would still want her around. I am Catholic as well and I am not shocked anymore when people do these kinds of things. I think it's just par for the course. It's easy it requires in some ways no thought. It's like lets be "provocative" oh okay we'll use religion. It's become cliche at this point.

I find Freja the best part.

Has anyone seen Freja's ed yet? Would be nice to hear some reviews being that we don't have any scans yet. :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen Freja's ed yet? Would be nice to hear some reviews being that we don't have any scans yet.
7963266e126c.jpg

233c851e0b31.jpg

14477509656d.jpg

7636b623004a.jpg

b333fed1b0d4.jpg

Sorry for such bad quality, guys...

source: snapped by me

***please do not quote images***

Sorry for such bad quality, guys...

source: snapped by me

Thank you very much for the snaps Ecstasy Lover :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
freja's lighting bolt tattoo reminds me of an 80's cartoon, like thundercats or something. not really a good thing...

^Wow........ that was even more disgusting than I thought it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->